Ty and ipcc together! pls help

Tanvir Rijhwani (student) (42 Points)

29 June 2015  
Hi guys.. This is Tanvir Rijhwani. I am a CA-IPCC & Tybcom student. I will be appearing for IPCC this November attempt. Due to the new system introduced by the Mumbai University, both the exams i.e., ipcc and ty are coming on the same days..this is happening from the past 2 years as far as i know.. I am sure about the last 2 years is what i mean to say.. It will be very difficult to appear both exams.. Especially for the ones who travel to mumbai from suburbs for their colleges(like i do)..Ty marks are also important and i can't neglect it..and i guess everyone understands the effort which is required for IPCC exams.. I want to request ICAI to change the time table..to postpone it maybe..by a week or so.. ICAI is very rigid.. They won't listen to me alone.. And that is why I need your help.. And trust me this would help a lot of students like me who are in ty and ipcc.. I hope you all will understand and support me for my initiative.. All I need from you is your FULL NAME and WRO/Registration Numbers. Please forward this message to all your groups so that more and more people can join. Please do think about it and support us.... Thank you.