TRUTH

(Guest)

TRUTH

If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”
You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of dead religions
The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within
I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”
Unless your heart, your soul, and your whole being are behind every decision you make, the words from your mouth will be empty, and each action will be meaningless. Truth and confidence are the roots of happiness.”
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything
You never find yourself until you face the truth”
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly
want to become. Everything else is secondary
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.”
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

What you perceive, your observations, feelings, interpretations, are all your truth. Your truth is important. Yet it is not The Truth.”

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”

you want your dreams to come true, don't sleep