Trust yourself for success in exams

Juuhhii Agarwal (El Tiburón lindo......) (1159 Points)

09 February 2013  

Dear Friends,

First of all I would like to thank All of You for such a nice responce to the above mentioned article published in ARTICLES section of this site.This being my first article I was not sure whether any body would be interested in my story.But I was wrong and I have received so many encouraging responses and have gained so many good freinds in last two days.

This ,coupled with the atmosphere of gloom prevading after the declaration of IPCC NOV2012 results,(Three out of Four freinds at my CA firm where I am doing my articleship didnt get thru) and the messages of fellow students seeking advice on books, coahing etc has set me thinking and I am thinking of writing a sereis of 5 articles detailing preparation and appearing in MAY 2013 exams.I am ably supported by my experience in Clearing IPCC both groups in May 2012 and various in depth discussions with my DAD as in my Article.

Freinds I need YOUR advice whether I shall go forward with this exercise as it would take a lot of time ? I would go forward If You all feel it would be of some use to some of us.Meanwhile I am continuing posting notes on IPCC LAW,IPCC AUDITand CPT FUNDAMENTAL ACCOUNTING on my blog www.castudyarena.com. I will also start posting of IPCC ITFM and CPT ECONOMICS from next week.

Waiting for Your Response.