Trust in god

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)

17 February 2017  

"TRUST IN GOD"

Man : GOD, can i ask you  a question?

GOD: Sure....

Man: Promise you wont get mad....

GOD: I promise...

Man : Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today?

GOD: What do you mean?

Man: Well, I woke up late....

GOD: Yes

Man: my car took forever to start....

GOD: okay...

Man: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong I had to wait...

GOD: Hummmmm.....

Man: On, the way home,my phone went dead, just as I picked up a call

GOD: All right....

Man: And on top of it all, when I got home - I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. But, it wouldnt work!!!! Nothing went right today! Why did you do that?

GOD: Let me see, the death Angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of my Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that....

Man: (humbled): Oh!

GOD: I didnt let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Man: (Ashamed)

GOD: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didnt want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldnt afford to miss work.

Man: (Embarrassed):Okay

GOD: Your phone went dead bcoz the person that was calling you was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didnt even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Man: (Soflty): I see GOD

GOD: Oh, and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all the power in your house tonight. I didnt think you wanted to be in dark.

Man: I' m sorry GOD.

GOD: Dont be sorry, just learn to trust me..... in all things, the good and the bad.

Man: I will trust you.

GOD: And dont doubt that My plan for your day is alwaz better than your plan.

Man: I wont GOD. And let me just tell you GOD, Thank you for everything today.

GOD: You're welcome, child. it was just another day being your God and I Love looking after my children.....

GOD LOVES YOU......