Easy Office

Transfer of articleship

Page no : 2

raj B jain (stu) (35 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

but i have completed 1.5 year article till now . i wanna go native place for preparation  thats it.

Replied 19 April 2012

Is this reason enough? i heard first 6 month & last 1 year of the articleship need not to take permission from institute but mine is 1.5 year articleship comleted so worrying lot if it effects my nov attempt 

Replied 20 April 2012

hi dear i called institute i asked them i've completed 20 months (1.8 years ) articleship and now want to transfer to my native place and they said me you should give solid reason for transfer.In intitute site its showed some reason but i am not fall in those reason. please advise me.

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 20 April 2012

If you cant convince your principal than convince some DOCTOR,,, think like CA,, we cant change the rules,, but we find flaws in them,,,,, dont hesitate doing this coz DEGREE is more important than the training ( i stay in a CA hostel, so i have got too many examples.............

sorry ICAI........

Replied 20 April 2012

my pricipal is ready to give transfer. is it require reason ?

Replied 20 April 2012

can we take transfer with mutual consent of principal

Replied 20 April 2012

There is a say in hindi,, "" jab miya -- biwi razzi,,, to kya karega kazi????"" devil you discuss this with your principal,, you can easily get transfer,,, keep buttering him,, coz tis will affect your future,,, try had,,, best of luck.....

Replied 20 April 2012

he only told me take transfer because i asked leave for 4 months na so he is ready to sign forn. then also require institute permisssion dear plz help me.

Replied 20 April 2012

Dude u need to come under the one of reasons of transfer,,, the easiest way is "your medical treatment",, so consult a doctor,, give him few bucks,,,, get typhoid or anything(sorry for saying this.. hope u'll never get sick),,,,

than speak to the institute again,,,,, coz i dnt know any better idea,, i will ask  for the suggestion from my friends,,,

so till than try on Doctor trick..........

Replied 20 April 2012

thaks dude.

shall i work here still 4 months after that i can take transfer for other reason na dude. Because i heard last year article period need not to take permission is it correct dude?

Replied 20 April 2012

Yes, you are ryt,, but that means wasteing your precious time in something you are not interested,,, if you want to continue than focus on ur studies only,,,

there is a simple funda,,,, if you get trainig througout 3 years,, u'll be well trained but after getting job,,, the company will provide you 1 year training with them,,, so your current knowledge wil get aside,,,, and also if u'll not clear final in one shot,,, u'lll not be able to get good jobs,,, so its better to focus on getting degree only,,,, i got too many frnds from big4,, all they say is big4 helps in getting good job (brand name),, but only if you clear exams in first attempt,,, 

better focus on studies,,,,

Replied 21 April 2012

hi dude if i take transfer in the 3rd year as a industrial training where i have to do that training under c a r industry plz help me dude

Replied 21 April 2012

Sorry,, bt i got no idea about this,, i'll ask someone,, and what is your region (central or western) like that,, i'll try to retrieve some information from there only...........

Replied 21 April 2012

south region dude

Replied 21 April 2012

hi dude i posted my prob to e-sahaayataa more than 2 times but didnt get ant mail to my mail id dont know why dude

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: