Transfer is allowed

C.A Akash Gupta (C.A ICWA Final CS Professional)   (242 Points)

28 August 2009  

Dear Friends,

I had recieve a mail from one of my friend but i am nopt sure about it please tell me that it is true or not that transfer is  allowed only one time in whole articvleship. the mail will as follows plz read it..........

By our honb'le president

to imrove the quality of articleship training by bringing in consistency and to overcome wrong practices by some of the students , the institute has restricted transfers from 27 march 2009 ,HOWEVER CONSIDERING THE HARDSHIPS EXPERIENCED BY THE STUDENTS ONE TIME AMNESTY HAS BEEN GRANTED NOW , TO THE STUDENTS AND ALL PENDIING CASES OF TERMINATION / TRANSFER OF ARTICLESHIP AS ON 11 JULY ARE BEING CLEARED

IN SHORT ONE TIME TRANSFER WILL BE ALLOWED AND THE SUBMITTED FORMS WILL BE CLEARED)

SHOBHIT

The source of this news is the recent newsletter , in which the president has himself said this.
i think it itself is a stable source
the president has said by his own words ,it is as effective as anouncements. i think it is already applicable but still if you wanna be satisfied by an anouncement , wait for two weeks. i think it will be out soon.. but i think newsletters are themselves a source of declaration for icai
lets wait for any anouncement if any...   
regards
shobhit

THANX FOR SUCH A KIND GESTURE ,

THANKS AND REGARDS TO ICAI

september magazine , volume no 13 , issue 4  , page number 4 , right hand side , third paragraph

Plz Check it out and also tell me

Akash Gupta

akashgupta @ icai.org