close x

transfer goods agst. F-form

sir, I have purchase goods in Delhi with VAT Tax Invoice , I want to transfer theses goods to my Branch at Haryana agsinst F-Form, as I am a trader in Delhi is it possible to transfer the goods to my Branch against F-form? May I also able to trnasfer the inported goods in Delhi to My Haryana Branch Against F-Form? Thanks Pradeep Goel

u can

Asst Manager-Accounts & Finance

As you transfer the Goods to your Haryana Branch for Selling & you will take the Input Credit in one place, you can use F-Form for the Same

Regards

Sirs i want a help.

I just want to know wt is the procedure for gettin CST Form C ?

And whr can I get it.? 

CA Final and CS Final

You can transfer the goods and input credit u can take in delhi against Form F

the procedutr og getting c form is that u have to go vat dept.with form reqisition & utilisatiion along with purchase bill & gr copy & meet the vato. u will find cst form

Finance assistent

yes u can. basicly vat not applicable on sotck transfer but if u know who is your buyer and u get any puchase order then vat is applicable on stock transfer.

Finance assistent

I want know about F & G form of sale tax

suppose sir i am a registered dealer in Guwahati, i have purcahsed goods from guwahati taxable @ 12.5%. Now i am transferring the goods to Delhi, as stock Tranfer, and not sale. So, i want to know, how can i avail the input tax credit on such goods

Mr. Pradeep for goods transfer against form F. you submit a letter in Commercial Tax Department of haryana regarding for stock transfer, after that you can do stock transfer  

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :