Get 20% discount & Revise your CA subjects with online video classes – Coupon code: RSLT20


Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > VAT > GST >

transfer goods agst. F-form

    Post New Topic
Pages : 1

Related Files


[ Scorecard : 46]
Posted On 06 November 2008 at 10:59 Report Abuse

sir, I have purchase goods in Delhi with VAT Tax Invoice , I want to transfer theses goods to my Branch at Haryana agsinst F-Form, as I am a trader in Delhi is it possible to transfer the goods to my Branch against F-form? May I also able to trnasfer the inported goods in Delhi to My Haryana Branch Against F-Form? Thanks Pradeep Goel

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Share on

Sukhvinder Jit Singh

[ Scorecard : 47]
Posted On 06 November 2008 at 12:45

u can

Rajesh Sharma
Asst Manager-Accounts & Finance

[ Scorecard : 70]
Posted On 06 November 2008 at 13:02

As you transfer the Goods to your Haryana Branch for Selling & you will take the Input Credit in one place, you can use F-Form for the Same



jayant beria

[ Scorecard : 171]
Posted On 07 November 2008 at 10:55

Sirs i want a help.

I just want to know wt is the procedure for gettin CST Form C ?

And whr can I get it.? 

Shudhanshu Agrawal
CA Final and CS Final

[ Scorecard : 2448]
Posted On 10 November 2008 at 16:20

You can transfer the goods and input credit u can take in delhi against Form F

mukesh jha

[ Scorecard : 43]
Posted On 17 November 2008 at 19:17

the procedutr og getting c form is that u have to go vat dept.with form reqisition & utilisatiion along with purchase bill & gr copy & meet the vato. u will find cst form

Finance assistent

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 16 February 2011 at 16:19

yes u can. basicly vat not applicable on sotck transfer but if u know who is your buyer and u get any puchase order then vat is applicable on stock transfer.

Finance assistent

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 16 February 2011 at 16:22

I want know about F & G form of sale tax

Akash Agarwal

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 14 August 2012 at 13:42

suppose sir i am a registered dealer in Guwahati, i have purcahsed goods from guwahati taxable @ 12.5%. Now i am transferring the goods to Delhi, as stock Tranfer, and not sale. So, i want to know, how can i avail the input tax credit on such goods

[ Scorecard : 47]
Posted On 19 August 2012 at 21:37

Mr. Pradeep for goods transfer against form F. you submit a letter in Commercial Tax Department of haryana regarding for stock transfer, after that you can do stock transfer  

There are 9 Replies to this message

Related Threads

Post your reply for transfer goods agst. F-form

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Member Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads This Month | Forum Stats | Unreplied Threads

back to the top