transfer goods agst. F-form

sir, I have purchase goods in Delhi with VAT Tax Invoice , I want to transfer theses goods to my Branch at Haryana agsinst F-Form, as I am a trader in Delhi is it possible to transfer the goods to my Branch against F-form? May I also able to trnasfer the inported goods in Delhi to My Haryana Branch Against F-Form? Thanks Pradeep Goel

u can

Asst Manager-Accounts & Finance

As you transfer the Goods to your Haryana Branch for Selling & you will take the Input Credit in one place, you can use F-Form for the Same

Regards

Sirs i want a help.

I just want to know wt is the procedure for gettin CST Form C ?

And whr can I get it.? 

You can transfer the goods and input credit u can take in delhi against Form F

the procedutr og getting c form is that u have to go vat dept.with form reqisition & utilisatiion along with purchase bill & gr copy & meet the vato. u will find cst form

Finance assistent

yes u can. basicly vat not applicable on sotck transfer but if u know who is your buyer and u get any puchase order then vat is applicable on stock transfer.

Finance assistent

I want know about F & G form of sale tax

suppose sir i am a registered dealer in Guwahati, i have purcahsed goods from guwahati taxable @ 12.5%. Now i am transferring the goods to Delhi, as stock Tranfer, and not sale. So, i want to know, how can i avail the input tax credit on such goods

garg.acu@gmail.com

Mr. Pradeep for goods transfer against form F. you submit a letter in Commercial Tax Department of haryana regarding for stock transfer, after that you can do stock transfer  

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS