Transfer

pratik c (articled assisstant) (168 Points)

10 September 2013  

Hi There,

My finals is due on Nov '13 and I have taken leave of around 180 days in 2.5 years of articleship.

My principal has denied to give me leave in the month of Sep and he says that if I don't come to the office then he will report at the inst. against me. I pleaded that it is my first attempt and I need atleast 2 months of leave to prepare for the exam but it fell on deaf ears. I have attended office on all sundays in the month of Aug. and work late at night. I don't have any assignments pending & when I reported to my boss he ignores it and asks me to wait. I have stopped going to my office  since last two days and have mailed him all the reports of the work done.

My principal called me and asked to take transfer. In my exam form I showed that I am in my last 6 mnths of articleship (IPCC) (including excess leave) and my principal signed on it but now if I take transfer and if my principal shows the real No. of Leaves then will my exam will be void or will I get the result?

Moreover the behavior of the employees of my office is very bad. They talk very rudely and make nuisance on petty issues, my principal doesn't listens to our part of story and threartens us that he has got 27 years and can ruin our career in 2 mins. by complaining. This has imbalanced my mental state and I have to visit a Pscychiatrist to overcome this. I cannot concentrate on my studies now as this revolves all the time in  my mind.

If I take transfer after 2.5 years of articleship after the exam with 225 days of leaves then will my papers be checked or not? Can I serve the excess leave under other principal?? Please help me !!!