Top cs firms for articleship??

CA Finalist (Article Assitant) (289 Points)

10 January 2015  

Hey CCI Friends,

I am a Licentiate Company Secretary (LCS), and a Semi-Qualified CA. I am due to give CA Final exams again in May 2015 (2nd attempt). This being my last attempt, I am considering other options also (like Career in CS, being a qualified CS) to start off my career. I can no more afford to sit at home at keep on preparing for my CA Final exams which I am not sure when I could complete it. I dont want to depend on my Dad (although he can afford) anymore, and be a burden. Infact, its high time for me aswell to get onto road and kickoff. I am due to complete CS Articleship also. So, I would like to know some of the Top CS Firms in India. I am basically from Hyderabad, so If you could even suggest any top CS firms in Hyderabad, that would be much greater. 

Also, should I do my articleship from a CS firm or a Corporate?  

Qualified Company Secretaries and Students of CS Fraternity or anyone who has knowledge, please throw some gyaan onto this Articleship aspect of CS, out of your experiences and knowledge. I am interested in doing Articleship from a Top CS Firm. 

Thanks in Advance!

Jaswanth.