Tips for law

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)

28 February 2015  

Tips to Prepare for LAW ( IPCC & CA Final )

1. I would not suggest to refer modules in Law as they are old and expired.

2. Many times you are afraid of how to remember Section no’s and all … I suggest you no need to remember all sections only fundamental sections are enough to remember. The most important thing is what is inside sections.

3. Refer a good book like I suggest Munish Bhandari,plus rtp must.

4.It would be difficult to write the way modules are written but it is very much advisable in this subject. You can practice at home.

5.Refer only one book as more then one will create lot of confusions.

6.You can not write anything in this subject else you know the law i.e. No “tukka maro Theory“ in this subject.

7.Slogan funda’s will not work here and I suggest you not to try out slogans in Law.

8.Prepare a list of important sections and stick to your study board and revise it as many times (Proved 100% successful). Make a Chart of Section serially. Your “rutta theory” may work here as there is no concept in remembering sections.

9.Refer suggested answers or scanners to know the trend in exam i.e. which chapter is more important and which is less, you can even read in that order.

10.Understand how to answer questions based on Case Studies. Take reference guide from previous attempts answer patterns.

Complete a particular topic and try to solve past year question on that topic without help of books.

11.Check the pattern of question paper, instructions. Are there any changes? It’s essential that you are aware of the paper style.

12.Make sure that all your notes are arranged systematically.

13.Take short breaks and study. Without break you can not get more output from your studies.

14.It is not important how many hours you study; it is more important how well you have studied.

15.Time yourself while you are studying. It’s essential that you finish one chapter and take 5 minutes break to do anything of your hobby to make you fresh (Listen Music)

16.Talk less to keep only specific thoughts in your mind as during exam time less you talk and more you walk will keep you

17. weight ur answers not ur answer sheets always write answers in breif dont consider it as bcom exam .

18. Do take this paper seriously, its easy and high scoring always...

All the very best