Tips for ca final students

TKKKKKK (PRACTICING CA) (3268 Points)

22 December 2012  

TIPS FOR CA FINAL STUDENT –PART 1

First, let me introduce myself. I am Tarannum Khatri ,ca student. I have cleared first group of ca final
in may 12 and have appeared for second group in nov 12.I have prefered self study in CA cpt, pcc and
final.I am not giving you subject wise tips but some general tips which may be helpful in your study.

Ø FINAL IS NOT PCC/IPCC : Keep that point in your mind that final is not as easy as pcc/ipcc.
There is no connection between clearing pcc and clearing final. Because the syllabus is
really different. So don’t be over confident that “ pcc clear kar liya waise hi final clear kar
lenge.Itna tension kyu le ………..exam ko time hai.”

Ø COMMITMENT: Be committed to your study otherwise you can’t concentrate on it properly.
I want to be CA NOTHING CAN STOP ME TO ACHIEVE THAT GOAL. Repeat it daily in your
mind. Many difficulties will come but once you are committed to your goal, nothing can
stop you.

Ø COACHING /SELF STUDY: I haven’t any experience of coaching so I can’t guide you on that
matter. But you must be regular in study. No matter it is with coaching or self study. Self
study is difficult bu it’s not impossible. Many students think, “coaching wale fail hote hai to
hum kaise pass ho??? Remember that PASS STUDY SE HONGE …..Coaching is only helping
way. If you can study your own, that’s cool…you can also pass but with hard work..Students
who prefer coaching please get full benefit of classes. Don’t bunk them. And try to repeat
what you have learnt in coaching.

Ø REPEATATION: You must complete the syllabus at least THREE TIMES. Else it is difficult to
memorize all things. I have cleared my first group in second try and I have scored more
marks in the subject which I have repeated most that was law. It was 60. I know it is difficult
to repeat the big syllabus but we are talking about CA FINAL. I am repeating …….Everything
will be easy if you are committed.smiley

Ø PLANNING: this plan is suggestion of my friend- for self study. If you are taking coaching you
can change the plan accordingly.
If we are calculating days from jan 13 to apr 13 for may 13 exam (Both group).
It is 120 days .Starting from 1st jan
FIRST TIME STUDY: 70 DAYS
FIRST REVISION : 30 DAYS
SECOND REVISION: 20 DAYS.
You can apportion days according to you need to each subject. This plan is for who can
study daily 10 to 12 hours. As I was unable to study for long hours, I had appeared for one
group. My capacity was 7 to 8 hours.

GROUP STUDY: Very beneficial if each member in group is sincere who really wants to
study if you are feeling that you are only doing chit chat in group, study alone. One benefit
of group study is that it reduces stress and you feel that DUNIYA MEIN AAP AKELE DUKHI

NAHIN HOsmiley..Just kidding..You can share idea, notes material with group. You can get
knowledge of latest amendments. Don’t join that group in which friends say,”pehli baar
mein to pass ho hi nahin sakte..!!!kya jaldi hai!!! 2 or 3 tries …it’s ok!!!!”Leave that group
please.

CONTINUE...