Thoughts of great people

CA Devanand Jethanandani (CA) (8003 Points)

31 October 2014  

The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. --Ralph Nader

The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. --Colin R. Davis

The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. --Vidal Sassoon

We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret. --Earl Nightingale

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absense of fear. --Mark Twain

All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. --Michael John Bobak

If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. --Thomas J. Watson

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. --Robert Collier

The starting point of all achievement is desire. --Napoleon Hill

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. --Thomas Jefferson

Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life. --A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. --Lolly Daskal

Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it's safe or certain. --Anonymous

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." j.Adams

First we make our habits, then our habits make us.John Dryden

Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools. Napoleon Bonaparte

If it doesnt challenge you, it doesnt change you. Fred Devito

Make today a day of Decision! Take Charge and Make the Change! The future is not in the hands of fate but in ours Jules Jusserand