Easy Office
LCI Learning

There is inconsistency in amount mentioned in return at Sl. No. 5(d) of Part A OI "Any other item of

Page no : 2

CA CHIRAG RATAN JAIN (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT )   (62 Points)
Replied 11 July 2022

Sir Did u Added Business Income In P & l & deducting below  (like depreciation add & deduct) & if deducted then what head of deduction u taken from list kindly share the valuable information i got also same notice from department & i disagree with them & they have send me Demand & now i'm confused what to do.

jain j (none) (99 Points)
Replied 11 July 2022

I am using relyonsoft and I found an option under business profession -> Additions -> "Any other item of income u/s 28 to 40"

When you fill this data, it will populate in 5(d) of schedule OI ( That's what the department's validation is looking for).

And then deduct it under -> Deductions -> "Deductions allowable -32AD/others" .
I hope that helps.

1 Like

Vijay Nandaniya (Audit Manager) (77 Points)
Replied 12 July 2022

No I have not Add    Back  other Source Income   from Business Income    It Schema Problem    we are try to solve problem  and inform in group when proper solution we get 

Replied 12 July 2022

Thank u for kind reply, can we deduct back in u/s 30 other deduction? I used computax software they will give me suggestion to deduct it u/s 30 other deduction but i have doubt that department will further not issued any query for that how did u claim deduction u/s 30. And did your return process after rectification without further any demand?

Replied 14 July 2022

Any Updates on Above issue @ jain j sir did your Rectified return is process without any default?

Mayankkumar (study/TRP (Tax Return Preparers))   (191 Points)
Replied 14 July 2022

WAIT ME REPLY WITH CORRECT DETAILS AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING IN SMALL MISMATCH AND DEMAND CASE DO 154 IT SHOWS UNDER PROCESSING IF THEY GIVE CORRECT 154 THEN WHOLE PROCESS I WILL SHARE HERE AND DO FOR OTHER BIG CASE ALSO WHERE WE EXACTLY DO MISTAKE , BUT PROBLEM IS NOW ALL DEMAND LETTER VIA POST REACH AT TAXPAYER LOCATION AND THEY SAY WHAT THE MISTAKE ?

Amitabh kochar (CA) (31 Points)
Replied 16 July 2022

Sir In my case intimation order issued via mail and post but at portal it shows under processing. Only response to outstanding demand tab is open.

So i am not able to file rectification (adding the income in point no. 23 sch BP and delete it in point no 32 of sch BP). I also file graviance but solved yet.

So what to do?

Replied 16 July 2022

after they issued demand then u can rectify the return under 154 ,but i have doubt that they will accept the rectify return or fuher they give same demand. 

Amitabh kochar (CA) (31 Points)
Replied 16 July 2022

sir than what is the remedy?

Replied 16 July 2022

if they will not satisficed with rectify return then appeal is last option.  

Replied 18 July 2022

ANY UPDATES ON ABOVE ISSUE?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: