The Real Knowledge - The real teacher

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

12 February 2011  

Teacher - - 

We know this word when we were 2 years old yes i am speaking only about word and not the meaning...........

If asked to someone who is your Favourite Sir/ Madam....?

they would reply not thinking about GURU but only about Teacher..............

I think we all have forgot the meaning of Teacher..............even the people who teaches us Today.........

Not only in the field of CA its everywhere even in SSC/HSC.......

People go for Coaching even in SSC for the same thing that should have been taught in school.............

But who will Raise their voice.............Parents do not have time to take care of their childrens, Brothers do not bother about their small bros / sis.......................I mean no one really cares what the hell we have in our brain but they only want is the MARKS...................

Even we do not care.,................Because when we go to our classes what we do is just do as we are told and half of the class do not iteract and the sir never goes one step beyond...........they will just say " If you have any doubts, do ask me" thats it nothing more...........

Have we ever thought that what knowledge we have as being a member of CA.....................

CA final people who should be good in Finance are asking who is the best Prof, to teach FM...............

Give me a break !!!!

You dont know -- how derivative works, how to do capital budgeting, Forex............

All this can be done in few Seconds in Excel sheets and we still dont get the logics clear..............

Sorry guys but its true we do not have any knowledge ...............

We just are good to follow others............ and want a tag of CA

I recently heard that CA's are working for 25000 a month and yes its true that there are people who take 6 times more than that..............

THe difference .................Knowledge, updates, presentation of knowledge......Spoken English..................

Guys again as per baba ranchoddas ................Go for Quality not for Quantity.........

Atlas it is also true that without getting the CA degree we are nothing..............

because we dont have knowledge or confidence like IIM guys who can say no to placements and work on their own.

Nothing more to say ..................