Termination of articles after one yesr

kaja pavan (Student CA Final ) (29 Points)

28 October 2014  

Sir i  have compelted one and half year of my articles . Iam doing my articles in hyderabad far from native place tenali which is about 200kms away.I live in hostel in hyderabad. however my mother is a govt employee and my only living parent living alone in tenali.Of late , she had serious health issues and on scanning it was found that she has stones in both her kidneys, the condition of her is such that she requires personal attension of an individual on a daily basis.im her only support and it is imperative that i stay with her as support daily, barring proper care her  condition may deteriorate and may require an operation which wiil be difficult for us to afford. hence i would like to serve the rest of my articles in my native i.e. in or around tenali. i have talked to my principal about the same and he has duley provided his recommandation to the institute on his letter haed.it will be difficult for me to serve in the same firm as getting leave on a regular basis to visit my home is not practical. i would like to submit the letter of mine and my principal along with the scanning certificates of my mother to the institute. however, the ground on which i would like to take transfer is not praticularly mentioned in the regulations of the institute , and that is what im worried about the most. should i confront the southern regional council personally and expalin my problem? or is my reason valid enough to be accepted by the institute?