I AM COMPLETELY UPSET, NOW WHAT TO DO THIS WAS MY FIFTH ATTEMPT I HAVE CLEARED GP2 OF IPCC .....BUT COULD NOT CLEAR THIS GP1 MY FRIENDS.....PLS HELP ME OUT....I CANT EVEN GO FOR ARTICLESHIP ALSO...I AM WRITING LAW RIGHT FROM NOV 2009 BUT NOT ABLE TO GET EXEMPTION....I HAVE NOT GONE FOR TUTIONS FROM BEGINING NOW I CANT GO ALSO AS THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN WAY OF TEACHING ......I AM COMPLETELY UPSET FRIENDS I AM BLANK NOW PLS PLS GIVE YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS TO ME......AS CCI HAS THE ONLY GUIDANCE FOR ME NOW AGAIN I M INFRONT U COMPLETELY DEPRESSED  AND DISHEARTENED NEED YOUR HELP.......PLS PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO NOW...  

Group I
Accounting
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

B.Com Qualified CA CS - Final

Hi 

Have u applied for re totalling? and since now they are issuing copies of our answer books wy don u apply for it and see????

Even I am in your situation. my age is also a problem now. Ignore your relatives.   empty your mind and start studying.

I think you are weak in costing first finish that.  there is a saying "yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why it is called Present.

Dear Anup,

I know that its not easy to digest this kind of result, specially when u r to close to 200.

but try to think this way that ur passing is not stop or end. it just delay for 6 months, THAT'S IT.

u got very good marks in Accounts/Law & Tax. lacking is in costing only &its for 10 to 12 marks only .

U have now 100 to 105 days & now only 1 subject (costing only) more to prepare. SO JUST GO FOR ITTTTTTT.

BANG IT IN MAY 12, & BE CONFIDENT  . IMP is what u think 4 urself .

GUD LUCK.yes

dear anup

dekho dost tumko cost me bhut kam marks mile hai baki sab subject me tum better ho dost. to costing aur fm me agar tum clear ho jate to shayad aankho me aansu nhi khushi hoti.to ab cost aur fm par dhyan do achhse jisme regular practice ki jarurat padti hai formulas ka list banao unko yaad kar dalo theory b achhse karke jao q k theory questions achhe marks de jate hai kb kb jab practical nhi solve kar pate hum.aur bhai ye mat count kar ki maine attempt kitne diye hai balki count kar ki tere aankho me sapne kitne hai, aur ha agar attempt se jyada sapne aur khwahishe hai teri aankho me to tu ek din bhut achha chartered banega.q k tata sahab bole hai ki aankho me sapne ho aur hausle buland ho to aasman chune ko par apne aap lag jate hai.

Total thanks : 1 times

CA,CS,B.Com

Please read Mr Jha's threads on CCI and you may change your prospectus in just 03 months.Forget your past and go for future you are just on line............"Muskilon se bhagne wale ,kabhi jeevan me safal nahi hote"...........Jaha par kami he usko itne baar karo ki usme expert ho javo.............Jis kaam ko ek insaan kar sakta he usko dusra bhi kar sakta he, sirf time thooda jiyada lag sakta he pristhiti ke anusaar, lekin na mumkin nahi he......

don't see in reverse........go and look forward with full swing .......you may get very good marks this time like Mr Jha. It is not a time for thinking it is of learning and change your prospectus in next 90 days...........

Best Regards,

Annu R.

I want to get more than 60 in my next attempt in biz laws ethics and communication.....kindly tell me about a book which fetch me that much marks..pls

thanks very much friends for ur messages....I am grateful to you..ONE MORE THING I WANT TO ASK YOU ALL ...I  AM THINKING TO GO FOR VERIFICATION....SO I WANT TO KNOW...WILL IT BE GOOD TO APPLY FOR ALL SUBJECTS OR FOR ONLY COST AND FM..PLS REPLY...... 

Dear Anup

why are you behind law? why you want exception in law? you should more concentrate on getting good marks in Costing and FM and clearing the group rather than getting exemption in law with failure in cost and FM and sitting for one more attempt.

mine was the same problem, but this time i concentrated on cost and FM and luckely cleared the group and let me tell you i also got 66 in law (last time i got 38 in law and 28 in cost and FM)

pls read the below line, this might motivate you.

i am full time working (in production planning dept) married person

U r right sir but something is going wrong in ethics and communication......I have jayraman sir law book but in that ethics and communication is not enough to score good marks that is why i want a good book  name WHICH IS CONCISED AND GOOD FOR AT LEAST ETHICS AND COMMUNICATION...PLS REPLY

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

close x