close x

TDS Rates - payment to Foreign company - section

Which sections I should refer for TDS rates for payment to be made to foreign company ? There are no specific rates mentioned for different category of payments (professional fees ,interest etc ) u/s 195.

please note that I would like to know the rates under the IT Act and not DTAA.

Thanks.

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Anil
"

Which sections I should refer for TDS rates for payment to be made to foreign company ? There are no specific rates mentioned for different category of payments (professional fees ,interest etc ) u/s 195.

please note that I would like to know the rates under the IT Act and not DTAA.

Thanks.

An Engineer comes from foriegn company for supervision of project,now i am goging to pay that company, how much tds i have to deduct on the payment made to him, and what is the rate of TDS,

Thanks

Sanjay Batra

"

(Guest)

We have paid interest to foreign company after deducting tax u/s 195. We do not have thier PAN No. In such cases, are we exempted from providing PAN details in our TDS return ?. If yes under which section.

Regards

Can someone give a solution to this. Reimbursement of Expenses made to a foreign company in Foreign currency made in india. will TDS apply? if so percentage pls?

on reimbursement there is no tds though it is incurred by foreign co.

Total thanks : 1 times

hi pls give me quick reply about tds deducting to foreign co. what tds rate apply or not

can someone tell me, if  foreign company has the pan in india, than how much % of TDS deducted.

Practices in NRI Int.Tax FEMA TP FDI/FIPB & FCRA

Dear Manoj,

The answer shall depend on the services rendered by foreign Company.

Anuj

+91-9810106211

femaquery @ gmail.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :