Easy Office
LCI Learning

Tds java rpu 1.3 problem

Page no : 2

Naresh (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 13 October 2015

I am using Windows 7 and every version of java based RPU from 1 to 1.3 column widtth of Challan and Annexure I Tabs do not have text wrap function for which every column expanded upto end of text and when I reduced column widtth for required breadth all column text either hide or cut and when I saved the file and exit and again open the saved file all columns again expanded upto their text length. Please look into attached screen shot.

Please help in this regard

Attached File : 966498 20151013171150 screenshot.xlsx downloaded: 187 times

Shivani (Learner) (1881 Points)
Replied 14 October 2015

I am not facing any of such problem.

i suggest you to uninstall all the tds java utilties versions you have installed.

also uninstall all the java version u have.

and then download fresh from the website the tds utility and then check if the problem persists.

Naresh (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 17 October 2015

The problem of expanded widtth is still not solved after uninstalling and re-installing all rpu java based versions.

rajib paul (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (22 Points)
Replied 29 October 2015

Dear Friends

I am not being able to take the print out of my TDS Return (26Q and 24Q) which has been filed

through RPU utililiy 1.3, as i usually did in my previous returns (in previous versions). So, can anybody help me as how i can get the print out from the  RPU utililiy 1.3, as there is no such print button??

regards

Rajib Paul

Siliguri

West Bengal

Sridhar Gandikota (1 Points)
Replied 18 November 2015

Please give solution to my problem.

I have downloaded 1.3 version of TDS utility for correcting the conso files pertaining to Financial year 2008-09.  In this when new challan is added and new records for particular challan is updated, the utility is giving the serial number automatically, but from 0(zero) onwards.  But while validating the file it is showing error as "T-FV-4007 Invalid Deductee Detail Record number".  In other case if we add some records to existing challan it is giving same last number as the first record number for added records and while validating it is showing error as "T-FV-4125 Deductee detail Record number must be greater than the Deductee detail Record number of previous Deductee record".

Please guide to solve my problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: