Taxi driver's daughter passes ca final nov 2014 exam

Noor Punasiya (Article) (275 Points)

21 January 2015  

Her story is full of inspiration, here is her interview and motivational story that will boost your confidence to crack upcoming CA Final exams.

nagma pathan passes ca final in first attempt

Nagma is a bright student from beginning, she had got 87.69% in the 10th standard. She passed all the CA exams like, CA CPT, CA IPCC and CA Final in the first attempt it self. Its worth to note that CA Final pass percentage of November 2014 was just 8.23%. Also check: &CA Final toppers Nov 2014.

On asking about her academic background she said, “I had got 87.69% in 10th standard, so, I had a dream to go in Science stream and become Astronomer but due to economical crisis, I opted Commerce stream and chose Chartered Accountant as my carrier dream.”

She further adds, “I din’t had enough money to pay the fees, so I started giving tuition and I also got a donation from donor and he told me that like he helped me, I should help others needy peoples too. so, after I am settled, I will adopt two poor children who want to be something like me and I will bear the cost of their education.”

Also Check: Success Stories of CA Cracker’s – Best CA, CS, CWA Inspirational & Motivational

Do visit CA updates for more.

Also read: How You Can Pass CA, CS, CMA Exams in 1st Attempt Easily