Table A of AOA

Dear friends,

I am trying to setup a pvt limited company. In AOA I have seen in the first para that Table A is NOT applicable.  I have also noticed that some people say Table A IS applicable..

What should be correct way for a pvt company and what is the difference. thanks

Sam

Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

Hi,

Remove the clause which exclude table A from your article. It is always advisale to include Table A in your article because as per section 28(2) whether a company limited by share has adopted Table A or not, still due regulations of Table A shall apply to such company, "so far as applicable", unless Table A is specifically excluded.

So the benefit of icluding Table A is----if some provision or authorisation is not there in your drafted article, then you may borrow the provision from Table A as you have not excluded Table A from your article.

Best Regards

Total likes : 1 times

SERVICE

can you provide table A soft copy thanks

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS