Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Audit > Others >

Surbhi bansal audit book

Pages : 1 2

not applicable

[ Scorecard : 42]
Posted On 27 July 2012 at 18:36 Report Abuse

hey guys i heard the surbhi bansal is the best book for ca final audit. but the book only has like 400 pages. does anyone know if thats the main book or is there some other main book?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

RAJESH CHOUDHARY
ASSISTANT MANAGER

[ Scorecard : 13903]
Posted On 27 July 2012 at 18:59

Dear Shrividya.
In my view Surbhi Bansal is the best book for Audit IPCC and Audit Final. I studied from her IPCC Book . Now i'm studying final from her book only.
Though her book is concise, yet the coverage is quite complete. Don't be in the lookout for more and more material, but revise the same material again and again. Her book is the simplest of all.

THE 2ND EDITION OF HER BOOK IS FULLY UPDATED FOR  EXAMS. NO OTEHR BOOK LIKE G SEKAR OR VINOD AGGARAWAL CONTAINS THE REVISED STANDARDS.

ALL THE BEST.

Total thanks : 1 times

ASHISH
Fighter

[ Scorecard : 2644]
Posted On 27 July 2012 at 19:00

Yes The tabular handbook by Surbhi Bansal is the only main book. Of course its one of the best book for CA Final. The book has everything of syllabus in the most concise and digestable form. Especially the summary in form of flowcharts given after some of the chapters makes it so managable to revise the entire syllabus a day before the exams. Dont look at the size of the book but see its quality. This is professional exam and not any damn universities exam. So you ought to go for quality and not the quantity. The book covers everything that is relevant for exam. There are many other books like the one by padukas which is almost thrice the size of this book. But in the end what really matters is will you be able to revise the entire syllabus in the most crucial 30hours before the exam. So think about it. You are here to clear 8 deadly subjects and not to do phd in auditing. So make a rational decision. All the best.

CA. Pankaj Mittal
CA in Service

[ Scorecard : 159]
Posted On 27 July 2012 at 20:36

yes i agree with ashish

shrividya shankar
not applicable

[ Scorecard : 42]
Posted On 27 July 2012 at 21:19

Thanks a tonne guys :)

CA Roopam Sonchhatra
ca

[ Scorecard : 113]
Posted On 27 July 2012 at 23:51

can any one provide me audit  revised standard m havin surbhi bansal first edition is it covrn  d whole syllabus m havin nov attempt

CA Yogesh Goel
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 141]
Posted On 28 July 2012 at 01:40

you can get photocopy of revised or newly issued SA. earlier photopy was available at laxmi nagar at almost every shop...dont know what is current situation..but you can try there..

Total thanks : 1 times

nilesh khandelwal
accountant

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 28 July 2012 at 17:48

·         while doing audit of a firm , an expense of the month of march'11  via credit card . bill was received on 5th day of april'11 . but the provision for the same were not been made . the same bill was not paid in the month of april'11 , was paid in the month of may'11 .

·          

Bhavnesh Dhirajlal Parikh
Finance Exactitude

[ Scorecard : 64]
Posted On 31 July 2012 at 10:31

Dear all

Pl send me surbhi bansal books soft copy nov 2012

Varun Arora
Student CA final

[ Scorecard : 282]
Posted On 01 August 2012 at 00:25

Please email amendments applicable for nov. 12 exams if any............

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

@

varunarora.adi @ gmail.com

There are 11 Replies to this message

Related Files