i hv registered in Maharashtra. i have sale goods to register dealar in andhra pradesh. but goods supplies in Maharashtra. so my query is i have charge igst or sgst/cgst?

Self Employed

You have to charge IGST as your dear is registered outside maharashtra though you goods supplied in maharashtra

GST Consultant

Cgst and sgst will be charged.

Proprietor A K Kandpal & Associates

agreed with onkar.....charge igst.....

PROPRIETOR - P M RAJA AND CO (TAX CONSULTANTS - AUDITORS)

Want more clarification from CA Altamush Zafar Sir and CA Akhilesh Kumar Kandpal.......!

SM - Audit & Taxation

Dear team,

this is one of such scenario under bill to and ship to.

under this scenario under whose instrctions the movement of goods taking place is important. here Andhra Pradesh dealer, hence IGST Will be charged

hope it is clear

natarajan

@ natarajan, sir, if 'bill to' and 'ship to' (with state codes) are there to determine the c/Gst or igst, then why an additional field of 'place of supply' appears on invoice?

Total likes : 1 times

If place of supply is in Maharashtra.. CGST and SGST will be charged. Irrelevant that receiver

Is in Andra pradesh. If supplier has arranged transportation of goods then place of termination will be considered as place of supply and hence IGST will be Charged.

Proprietor A K Kandpal & Associates

in this case there are two supply-
1. first is maharashtra dealer to andhra dealer. it does not matter where the goods are supplied. whether in maharashtra or dubai or mars....the place of supply will always be andhra pradesh....and igst will be charged......
2. second supply is between andhra dealer and the person in maharashtra to whom goods are delivered by the narashreshth dealer......in this case place of supply will be maharashtra......igst will be charged here too by andhra dealer.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register