Which authors books should i buy for law for IPCC nov 11 exam. I am doing self study. I am confused between G.K.Kapoor & paduka's. Suggest me which one is best for self study?
Which authors books should i buy for law for IPCC nov 11 exam. I am doing self study. I am confused between G.K.Kapoor & paduka's. Suggest me which one is best for self study?
PADUKA IS A GOOD BOOK IN TERMS OF EXAMINATION,..
U ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE OF MUNISH BHANDARI BOOK,.....
EITHER OF THEM IS GOOD FOR SELF STUDY,..
ALL THE BEST
for audit surbhi bansal
for law manish bhandari
| Originally posted by : Anit | ||
![]() |
Undoubtedly padhukas..RTP , Suggested everything is coverd. |
![]() |
Agree thats the complete book. No need to refer outside notes, material.
GO FOR PADHUKA BOOK FOR LAW...
I suggest N.D. Kapoor with G.K. Kapoor for Law in the case of IPCC not for Final
Munish Bhandari wud b best
| Originally posted by : Ankit | ||
![]() |
Munish Bhandari wud b best |
![]() |
Guys u r confusing me with lots of option...which one should i Buy whethe Paduka's,,,,,Bhandari or G.K. Kapoor...???
Munish Bhandari Is The Best Book For Self Study Buddy........And Evn For Revisions................
Munish bhandari handbook (not main book). i studied the same in PCC, got 79 marks.
padhuka , gk kapoor is very bulky cant b revised in exam time.
If u want detailed book go for padhukas.
GK kapoor is not user friendly ...
Do one thing prepare one chapter frm study mat and visit the retailer .. read there & take a wise decision ...
Either Padhuka or Munish bhandari......
Both are good books........
I will go 4 Munish Bhandari
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals