Success Plan for CA Student

Nikhil Kothari (CEO at Sequinox Business Advisories)   (4671 Points)

14 May 2011  

The ICAI has been established by an act in parliament in 1949 for regulation of the profession of chartered accountancy in India.According to latest survey there is only one CA per population of 10,000.We should salute ICAI to give us one of best courses in world.Chartered accountancy is unique unmatched profession. After passing it you would get high recognition in society.

I request all CA students to follow certain rules while preparing for CA. I would like to summarize it before you-:

Realize the Importance of time. Be like a clock. Always keep on ticking by involving yourself in studies and learning new things. "Time and tide waits for no man" so do not waste time. Plan your studies and give enough time for it.

Concentrate on studies. When teacher is giving you lesson, pay your full attention to what teacher is saying. Do not gossip when teacher turns their back at you.

Maintain a positive thinking. Nothing is impossible I can do everything." Do your studies with an optimistic attitude. You will pass out with rank, provided you work hard with positive thoughts in your mind.

Maintain your speed. 'Speed and accuracy are two wheels for success,' Balance between office studies and work

You should have following personality traits,

a) Hardworking attitude.

b) Commitments towards work and studies.

c) Self-confidence.

d) Ambition.

e) Development of intelligence.

Have a disciplined life. Manage your time; efficiently organize your studies in such a way that nothing can disturb you. You have to devote yourself to CA studies. You should follow balanced pattern in life, have sufficient sleep, be healthy and study well.

Show Enthusiasm. Have the spirit "now or never". Be dedicated & come out with flying colours.

Be mad after perfection. Perfection is difficult, but that should be your aim. While study try to get perfection in studies

Work Harder. Hard work done today will give you give you result tomorrow.

Have Faith. Prayers are answered. Success comes 99% from hard work and 1% by chance.