Success after long time

highlyambitious (just student) (333 Points)

28 August 2012  

Yes i have cleared a module in company secretary executive level.I just missed by 4 marks in other module.However i am happy today.I never thought of clearing anything.

i was low on confidence during my exams(/forum/how-to-bounce-back-204396.asp#.UDzBgtYgfck) That was the situation of mine in june 2012.

After getting some motivative words from ca club members i decided to give a try and i just decided to do a mind map and just tried to relax myself.I didnt study anything during exams, i thought that would be waste of time since i was not going to pass anyway.To be true i was in depressed state of mind.

now during exams i started looking for some job under cs and i met some cs during exam days.finally i managed to get a part time job under a reputed cs.

now i just went to all the exams and i just used to go very early to exam hall and sit in park during that time.I was totally out of my mind. I had to reinvent myself, i just decided i have to improve my standards.i just found an inner motivation within me and the giant within me had already woke up.

i attended all exams and i just tried to stay for full 3 hours and i wrote whatever i knew. After exam days i just relaxed myself and tried to stay positive.

however i didnt expect ot pass and i was prepared to write all papers again in december.

but on 25th august the results came and results are as below

Module- I -    Result : FAIL
Subject Marks
General and Commercial Laws 53
Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting 35
Tax Laws 52
Total 140

Module - II -     Result:PASS
Subject Marks
Company Law 48
Economic and Labour Laws 59
Securities Laws and Compliances 46
Total 153

Grand Total : 293

i had passed a module and i am shocked to see my result and i didnt worry that i had failed another module. I now have confidence to clear my 1st module in december and i might also clear final in one attempt in december 2013.

i thank all caclub members who had motivated me during my depressive days.