Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Professional Resource >

Subsidy claim under PMEGP

Pages : 1

Practise

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 15 April 2010 at 13:53 Report Abuse

Dear All,

Kindly let us know the procedure to claim subsidy under the PMEGP Scheme.

Thanks in advance.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Jeyaselvam
Investigator(Mech)

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 15 April 2010 at 15:35

A separate form – subsidy claim form- is available with Bank Manager otherwise you can get it from District Industries Centre. The bank manager will fill it and send it to the Concern Bank Nodal Branches within the 15 days after disbursing the money to the Beneficiary along with the agreement copy should signed in the Rs.20 stamp paper.

NOte : I have attached the sample form you can refer it.

P.Jeyaselvam,

Investigator (Mech),

Br.MSME-DI,

Tuticorin.

0-9487850554. 

Attached File : 59 claim format.pdf downloaded 876 times

PRABHAT KUMAR
CHIEF MANAGER

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 22 December 2010 at 00:37

Dear All, We are small group of senior bank officials, having 30 years experience, in-depth knowledge of SME Financing & Balance Sheets. There are many Govt. schemes like PMEGP, CLCSS, Food Processing, and CGTMSE (for availing collateral free loan) where sizeable Govt. subsidy is available for SME sector, mainly for manufacturing, preservation and service oriented activities. We provide paper based support to entrepreneur who wants to avail Bank loan and get the Govt. Subsidy smoothly. Every entrepreneur/person desirous to avail Bank loan need to submit Bank’s prescribed Application, Project Report and Balance Sheet detailing the financial analysis. We provide complete Application, Project Report, Balance Sheet, Financial Analysis, Appraisal, Subsidy Claim Application, CGTMSE coverage Application etc. with various supporting papers. This enables to avail bank loan smoothly, appraise the bank loan smoothly, get subsidy smoothly, and get coverage of CGTMSE smoothly. For all these, our one time charge is 1% of the Project Cost. Entrepreneur can deposit the amount in our account and get 1st stages papers/documents by mail. It can be printed at any internet café or anywhere at nominal cost say within Rs. 100/-. We keep close contact over phone. Purpose of providing consultancy: Suppose someone wants to avail a PMEGP (Prime Ministers Employment Generation Programme) loan. In PMEGP maximum Project Cost is Rs. 25 lacs and maximum Subsidy is Rs. 8.75 lacs. As per the system, the entrepreneur require to submit Govt. prescribed PMEGP Application alongwith Project Report to DIC (District Industries Centre). The DIC place it before Task Force Committee (TFC), headed by DC/DM. TFC invites entrepreneur for interview. After formal interview, they select it and forward it to Bank. Suppose, one has submitted Rs. 15 lacs Project Report and TFC recommends for only Rs. 12 lacs to the bank. Again, Bank has to take own credit decision/ assessment. Bank can enhance or reduce the quantum of loan depending upon the viability, feasibility of the project. Say, Bank assess loan for Rs. 10 lacs only. In that case entrepreneur should submit fresh Project Report for Rs. 10 lacs to get the subsidy smoothly at the later date. Because when Subsidy is claimed by financing branch from nodal branch, various parameters are adjudged on the basis of Project Report & Project cost like Margin, employment, per capita investment etc. The nodal branch has to submit PMEGP Claim Application, Project Report and other supporting papers documents to KVIC after release of subsidy. To get rid of the above bottlenecks, we provide complete package for availing Bank Loan to Subsidy. Following papers/documents are being provided in two stages through mail against the one time payment of 1% of the Project Cost. Project cost does not include cost of land and existing building/workshed. Stage-1 i) Project report – (with all financial analysis and 5 Yrs projected balance sheet) ii) Application – Meant for submitting to DIC. iii) Bank’s prescribed Application, duly complete in all respect. iv) Bank’s Appraisal, duly complete in all respect with a view to support the Appraising Official of the Bank. (Entrepreneur has to deposit 60% of our fee to get all above papers, i.e. 60% of 1% of the Project Cost) Stage-2 v) Revised Project Report – in case Bank changes quantum of finance. vi) Revised Bank’s prescribed Application, duly complete in all respect. vii) Revised Bank’s Appraisal, duly complete in all respect with a view to support the Appraising Official of the Bank. viii) PMEGP Claim Application, duly complete with all guidance of enclosures (it requires after disbursement of loan) ix) CGTMSE Application, duly complete (where loan sanctioned without collateral security) (Entrepreneur has to deposit 40% of our fee to get all above papers, i.e. 40% of 1% of the Project Cost) Similarly, we provide stage-wise support for availing loan under CLCSS Scheme, Subsidy Scheme of Food Processing etc. Please note that we do not guarantee for sanction of a loan, it depends upon entrepreneur to convince and satisfy his banker. However, we can modify reports without any charge in case of need. We also provide free counseling over phone or mail to entrepreneur. We provide complete details of the scheme through mail free of charge. We can offer 40% of our remuneration to those persons who generate job for us. In such case entire 60% of our remuneration need to be deposited in 1st stage. Since we are bankers, we can not communicate during day time. Preferable contact time is between 6 PM to 11 PM. We collect details over phone or mail for preparing Application, Project Report, and Balance Sheet etc. These can be delivered within 3 days. Our contact numbers are 9304770255, 9006639790, email pmegp.consultants @ yahoo.com

Gunjan B Shah
manager

Posted On 23 November 2011 at 21:51

Dear sir, As i want to know the last date of the subsidy for pmegp scheme in gujarat as i have heard that it is closed

Gaurav Kejriwal
Auditor

Posted On 28 May 2012 at 12:39

Dear Sir,

I would like to know that if a person has already claimed subsidy, is that person allowed to claim subsidy again for new business?

Rajeshkumar
Propritor

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 28 May 2012 at 13:30

dear sir,

i wnt pmeg loan fro starting business for set up a factory of incense stick making with machines. pl let me know the procedure. if other loans with subsidiy is available then also flaash a light on that. 

thanks

Jeyaselvam
Investigator(Mech)

Posted On 28 May 2012 at 16:31

Dear Gaurav,

Only one time a person can claim the subsidy. If aperson already claimed subsidy from any government schemes then he / she is not elgible to claim subsidy under PMEGP. For details please click the given below link :

msme.nic.in/guidelines_pmegp_24092008.pd

THanks & regards,

P.Jeyaselvam,

Investigator (Mech),

Br.MSME Development Institute,

N0:6, Jeyaraj Road,

TUTICORIN - 628 002.0

I would like to know that if a person has already claimed subsidy, is that person allowed to claim subsidy again for new business?

Jeyaselvam
Investigator(Mech)

Posted On 28 May 2012 at 17:02

Dear Rajesh,

You can apply for Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) and In case if you belongs to TAMILNADU, You can apply for the state Government scheme called "NEEDS". For both the cases you have to contact the concern District Industries center.

THanks & Regards,

P.Jeyaselvam,

Investigator (Mech),

Br. MSME Development INstitute,

No :6, Jeyaraj, Road,

TUTICORIN - 628 002.

Rajeshkumar
Propritor

Posted On 28 May 2012 at 17:21

dear sir,

thanks for reply. sir i m living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. i never got any susidy loan. how can i get it in ahmedabad. what is the procedure n to whom i can contact.

thanks 

Rajeshkumar
Propritor

Posted On 28 May 2012 at 17:23

dear sir,

thanks for reply. sir i m living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. i never got any susidy loan. how can i get it in ahmedabad. what is the procedure n to whom i can contact.

thanks 

There are 9 Replies to this message

Related Files