Easy Office
LCI Learning

Students beware of such unqualified teachrs & classes

Page no : 3

(Guest)

i got the doubt since all three account participating together in same topic everytime to support each other.

So now its confirmed beyond doubt that those two female account  Pammi and Nidhi are operated by rakesh sir only.

Anyways. peace. peace.peace.

Anoop K. Singh (practice) (120 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

How can u say that new account means fake account? This mans no one can join the club, if someone joins new, he is fake?? I dont get this point. Someone please explain.

And I will reply and participate in posts as per my time availability only. I saw this post at the top so i replied because it was important.

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Appreciate the efforts of CA Rakesh Talwar for raising very relevant point.

Anoop & Pammi look to be fake accounts 100%.

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Nice expose, keep posting.

CA RAKESH TALWAR (Senior Partner) (107 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

I endorse the Views of Mr Satish M, for which I had started this post, & to great extent it is also confirmed here by our big critic CA Anoop that Global Proff is not a CA So I thank him to confirm with my Information,but I dont know what makes him so wild when we all hereare looking in the greater Interest of our Students not to fall prey to some dubious teachers

ANY WAY IF ANY ONE HERE FEELS THAT I or ALL WHISTLE BLOWERS HERE SHOULD STOP THIS THEN I SHALL BE THE FIRST TO GO OUT OF THIS DISCUSSION. AS THIS FORUM & BELL OF CAUTION NITHER DAMAGES ME NOR BENIFITS ME, BUT IF STUDENTS REALLY WANT THIS & FEEL THIS AS HELPFUL THEN PLEASE ASK THE FAKE PROFILES TO STOP UNNECESSARY CRITIC & MUD BIGLING GAMES. ELSE I WITHDRAW OUT FROM HERE WITH A SORRY TO ALL SUCH WHOM IT MUST HAVE HURT. & REQUEST ALL THE SENIOR MEMBERS TO CARRY AHEAD THE MISSION WHICH I TRIED TO TAKE UP

tHANKS TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS & BIGGER THANKS TO THE CRITICR & OPPOSSERS TOO & MY SPECIAL THANKS TO CA ANOOP, MS PRIYA & THE DELETED ACCOUNT CA PILLAI IF HE HAS COME BACK WITH SOME DIFFERENT IDENTITY ( M SURE HE MUST BE HERE WITH SOME OTHER NAME )

Anoop K. Singh (practice) (120 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Who is critisizing you Mr Rakesh, we all were supporting you. Just that u were not able to digest some facts so u made me ur enemy. I said in my earlier post that we stop fighting and continue our work for students.

Replied 03 June 2013

Ok CA Anoop May be it was my misunderstanding then, but I never said you are my enemy, Sir Critics are not termed as Enemies, they are good for health & they are the best of our friends, Anyway so what I gather from your Post above is that we all including you also a an Integral part of this whictle blower group should help the students not to go in wrong hads Right ? so lets take this mission ahead togather.

Replied 03 June 2013

Now it is clear that this Anoop is a fake account. Anoop, you are trying to target some particular group or person which can be clearly understood from your posts. Dont worry we will expose you also soon.

Replied 03 June 2013

Look into the credentials of a Class know as WINMARK in Vashi, Owner is a Bsc graduate & teacheing Commerce subjects to IPCC, dont you see this as surprising

Replied 03 June 2013

Mr Rakeshji, there is one more class in mumbai suburbs which I have heard recently, started by some student or group of students and claim to run online coaching, best faculties, etc and are distributing CDs of some well known faculties without their permission.

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 04 June 2013

Mr.Rajesh when your intention is to expose all those people who are fooling students wearing a mask, you should not get deterred by constructive or obstructive criticism. People will make charges irrespective of your intent. Just ignore comments which does not require anyone's attention. Strike them when they have exhausted with all options. Please help the students with your continued expose of sham coaching classes.

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 04 June 2013

Coaching has become a lucrative business in the last 2-3 years. There are some good teachers and classes and some are otherwise. Recently even CaClub has been flooded with Ads of coaching Institute. 

Some points students have to keep in mind -

1. Dont join a Coaching Institute by its name and fame. Do a thorough due diligence before joining classes.

2. Where classes ask you to take combo subjects compulsorily, there might be something fishy. 

3. CA is more of self preparation, Coaching is just a starter. Where these institute claim of ranks, higher marks or pass percentage, dont get misguided.

4. Profile of teachers must be reviewed.

Remember that no body is best. Best is just a relative term where you compare multiple things on a platter. 

We had a similar discussion at this thread - /forum/coaching-class-menace-250845.asp

1 Like

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 06 June 2013

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 06 June 2013

These days, even CCI is inundated with a plethora of False and greedy ads popping up in almost all forums.

It is indeed sad that these people use CCI Platform to launch their academies, but never guide students on pressing career related issues. Hope the admin moderates such posts.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: