Students appearing for nov'15

mukesh (CA FINAL) (148 Points)

31 August 2015  

Hello friends.
(Caution: long post so only those appearing for Nov 2015 should read)

Congratulations to all those clearing CA exams this May’15.

All those who couldn’t clear May’15 exams, I will just say, keep your hopes high.

Let me introduce myself, I am a CA final student who did his articleship at Mazars (MNC). Once a happy going person but now CA final is hitting me hard but I have decided to hit it back really hard. I prepared well for Nov’14 but failed. Then again in May’15 I failed with an exemption in costing. But after all life is all about getting up again and trying harder. So I have decided to give my best attempt in Nov’15 and this time intelligence is NOT to repeat mistakes I made in last 2 attempts. My foremost mistake was being ignorant to the importance of team work in preparation. And to rectify this mistake for my final attempt, I am looking for good team of 5 aspirants. Those 5 aspirants who have fire to work to secure good marks to finally achieve their dream of becoming CA .

There should be a consensus among the team members so to have the best and efficient team work.
• those aspirants who can forget their past failures in CA but that pain is still alive in him and believes that remedy to this pain is only by passing CA
• Who is looking for a fresh start for Nov’15
• Senior player who has at least faced the exam once earlier
• Senior player—No over confidence
• Senior player who thinks CA has damaged his life a lot, now it is his/her turn to hit CA hard, Very Hard.
• Who can dedicate his entire 2 Months to CA and has nothing else to think about. Do (not Die). Who thinks Nov’15 is above his/her family, friends, festivals.
• Believes that Revision is the key.
• This CA Exam demands a lot of sincerity and regularity. And our TEAM SHOULD BE A GOOD ANSWER TO THAT.
• Once we are a part of this team, we will do whatever CA demands and nothing else.
• Hard work and smart work both
“We will work HARD and our Team will work SMART.”
Please drop me a message in my inbox in facebook at the link provided below if any final student thinks he too is sailing in the same boat and would like to work in team. Thank you

I have deactivated my original profile and have created new only for this purpose

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009873257804