Stop it !! an article for a request

ACS Deepika Chowdhary (Company Secretary) (280 Points)

30 March 2013  

STOP IT !!

When I was living in my own world of fantasies of I am the best to hell with rest attitude and foolishly to think and believe that “HARDWORK is my strength” got a big slap when others in my surrounding whom I used to think are jerks conveniently made it.

Overconfidence can easily ruin you if mistaken as confidence. Today it did that to me. Me, a true God believer, so called-hard worker, ready to put extra, who always believed that I am not made for average life, as if I was born to save this earth, was actually no different from those who could not make it due to stupid phenomenon of us people- we are trying our best. Inspite of having a quality of performing good always misunderstood average things coming in good packing that I am getting better than others which was also my dillusion and ended up screwing myself. Life is a biggest teacher and everytime I faced failure I used to get upset, blame everyone in this world possibly I can blame and in the end carrying that blame on my shoulders. Me a so called professional always tried to upgrade my level by putting efforts just could not realise that every average person does that and for standing apart from the crowd you need to know this easy point that you are no different and starting from the scratch. I committed “MY MISTAKE” credit for which is completely mine and realised that by showing off (while not even realising it) to those who loved me/not in condition to compete with me I ruined all my values, ethics and self confidence as well.

Time by time I let down myself in front of those who are/were better than me but successfully hiding my embarrassment/insult by again pretending to be the most intelligent person in my suurounding. I constantly worked on my weak areas (like every other person must be doing) and believed that nobody else do so and therefore deserve a special treatment/option from World and even from God.

Deep apologies to those whom I will never be able to meet and to those I will meet daily but will never be able to say SORRY because Im no other than common person and to promise to respect everyone while realising I am a common person and for becoming special I still need to have many traits and request you, if by any chance, are doing the same. STOP IT !!

This Life is too short to hurt others and realising it in same life span (except on death bed), sooner you understand this, it is better ! Here 'I' mean everyperson who is reading it as often we professional commit this mistake but either realising it too late or NEVER !! 

(Article is based on a experience of my friend but it could be anyone who are not realising why things are not going okay with them, which helped me in realising how to become a better person, while writing is my hobby not professionl just thought to share it, if it could be of help to anyone. Anyone finding it inappropriate please inbox me I will take it down)