Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > MCA >

State Change In Form 1A

Pages : 1

articled assistant

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 03 June 2011 at 14:35 Report Abuse

i have applied for name approval in form 1A with the state of delhi. the name has been approved. now i want to change the registered office i.e: state change from Delhi to UP.

kindly suggest me dear members that how can i change the state of registrar from delhi to UP after approval of form 1A

thanks in advance

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CS Bijoy
Expert

[ Scorecard : 6345]
Posted On 06 June 2011 at 12:25

According to me you have to obtain the approval of CLB by making pettion in the appropiate form and after receipt of the order of the CLB need to file with ROC within thestipulatde time.

CS Bijoy
Expert

[ Scorecard : 6345]
Posted On 06 June 2011 at 12:38

According to me you have to obtain the approval of CLB by making pettion in the appropiate form and after receipt of the order of the CLB need to file with ROC within thestipulatde time.

CS Shivi Reddy
COMPANY SECRETARY

[ Scorecard : 175]
Posted On 06 June 2011 at 12:39

Dear Mayank,

You better file one more Form 1A giving the registered office as UP wid the same name. once dat gets approved u can complete the incorporation process nd u just hav to pay the filing fees of Rs. 500 dats it. and filing pettition to clb is not an option coz the company is not yet incorporated..

Views of others are always welcome

Regards

Shivi

Vinayak
None

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 16 December 2011 at 21:57

Any resolution for this problem please?

The eform 1A cannot be re-submitted, gives an error saying that "There is no re-submission required for this SRN".

If  I try to re-upload the same eform 1A making the required state name change, it gives an error saying that the company name already exists.

Form 68 is meant for filing changes for eform 1A/1/44, but it does not have the option to change the name of the state.

I'm stuck, what needs to be done here? There is no way I'm filing 1/18/32 with the same state name of Delhi. I want it to be Haryana instead. The ROC is same though, there's got to be some simple work around for this.

Any help is apppreciated. And sorry for bumping an old thread.

Regards

Vinayak

Vinayak
None

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 17 December 2011 at 14:20

Any solution for this guys?

I had filed a ticket for this query, and they responded by saying that I need to wait for 60 days for the application to lapse, and then I can re-file the application. But waiting for 60 days is not a feasible option for us.

I had also called them on their helpline no. The lady was really rude lol, and said that we need to do what the ticket reply says.

I asked her about form 61, but she said that I need to raise a fresh ticket for this query. Although form 61 does have an option to withdraw approved form 1a application. I have raised another ticket for this, lets see.

Also, was just wondering that if this doesn't work out, should I go ahead with Delhi being a registered office and can I change it later. Will I have to follow the "state change procedure" by filing 21/23/CLB/61/18 (uffffff), even though the ROC is same for Delhi and Haryana. *rolleyes*

Any input is appreciated.

There are 5 Replies to this message

Related Files