Any solution for this guys?
I had filed a ticket for this query, and they responded by saying that I need to wait for 60 days for the application to lapse, and then I can re-file the application. But waiting for 60 days is not a feasible option for us.
I had also called them on their helpline no. The lady was really rude lol, and said that we need to do what the ticket reply says.
I asked her about form 61, but she said that I need to raise a fresh ticket for this query. Although form 61 does have an option to withdraw approved form 1a application. I have raised another ticket for this, lets see.
Also, was just wondering that if this doesn't work out, should I go ahead with Delhi being a registered office and can I change it later. Will I have to follow the "state change procedure" by filing 21/23/CLB/61/18 (uffffff), even though the ROC is same for Delhi and Haryana. *rolleyes*
Any input is appreciated.