close x

Starting articleship

dear viewer, I have passed both groups of IPCE in May 2011.I wish to know if 31st october is the LAST DATE for ARTICLE REGISTRATION or JOINING(Starting) OF ARTICLESHIP if I want to be eligible for May 2014 Final attempt?

Yes,Ujjwal 31st is d last date for registration of articleship if u want to eligible for may 2014 attempt....................

Total thanks : 1 times

CAfinal/CSfinal

please clarify if it is the last date of joining or regn???

CA Final, B.Com(H)

I also have the same question that if 31st Oct' is the last date of Registration or Joining of the articleship..???

Can articleship be reg. before 31st oct and be started after date for May'14 final attempt..??

Pls reply....!!

31st OCT is the last date for joining articleship. Within 30 days you can get urself registered.

CA Final, B.Com(H)

@ parul- it means for May'14 final attempt I can join training upto 31st Oct & make articleship registration upto 30th Nov.????

I am qualify my IPCC Both Group Exam. can i join articalship before IT & Oriantation program?

I have the same question. Till when i would have to register for articleship if i dont want to delay my CA final which is falling due on Nov 2014? I have cleared my IPCE- 1st group in Nov-2011.

Thank you.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :