Special Resolution and Ordinary resolution

Articled Assistant

Do any of you have a file that distinguishes special resolution and ordinary resolution for all the special and ordinary businesses transacted during the AGM?

Articled Assistant

Someone please provide :)

Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

Dear Siddharth,

Please visit the link below and read everything. Revert with further query.

Special Business Vs. Ordinary Business

Total likes : 1 times

Articled Assistant

Hello sir, 

Thanks for the link. Yes. That solved my query. Would be a lot helpful for my last minute brush up before exams. Thanks again sir :)

Very happy for you. Also visit other discussion links provided at my profile.

Best Regards

Kindly clarify

MOA & AOA needs to be clarified in respect of increase in authorized capital. But the directors are abroad.Will the alternate director's signature enough in MOA & AOA while scanning &uploading the documents in Form 23 & Form5?

Urgent!!!

KIndly reply

Kindly clarify

MOA & AOA needs to be altered in respect of increase in authorized capital. But the directors are abroad.Will the alternate director's signature enough in MOA & AOA while scanning &uploading the documents in Form 23 & Form5?

Urgent!!!

KIndly reply

Alternate director have all the powers like other directors. So you may 100% go ahead with the sign of alternate director.

Regards

But he doesnt have didgital signature to sign Form 5 & Form 23.Can we use the director's digital signature for signing Firm 5 & Form 23?

Yes.

On physical copy of MOA sigh of alternate director will do.

and on e-form digital sign of director abroad will do.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS