Easy Office
LCI Learning

Some witty sayings!!!

Page no : 2

(Guest)

The best way to become boring is to say everything.

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go."

"Marriage is the chief cause of divorce."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

Old ppl used to pull my cheeks at weddings n say "U r next".......they stopped doin that when I started doin the same at funerals.

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

u have taken this literally i guess............we dont evn knw ur name.........may b u dont wanna b boring by revealing evrything...hahaha.................keep updating ur post..........nice one.......

(Guest)

I'm sure guys will love da last one particularly-

Old ppl used to pull my cheeks at weddings n say "U r next".......they stopped doin that when I started doin the same at funerals.

1 Like

Shekhar (Employee) (255 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

hey .. gud one yaar...keep postin...

1 Like

(Guest)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.

Tact is the art of making guests feel at home when that’s really where you wish they were.

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.

Someday your prince will come. Mine took a wrong turn and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless of course you are an exceptionally good liar.

1 Like

(Guest)

The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone else he can blame it on.

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

"Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age - as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight."

CA Shubham Gupta (Associate Consultant) (25 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Great posts dude

check out this one..!

Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our heart others come and make us wanna leave footprints on their faces.!! ;-) 

1 Like

(Guest)

Wwoww.....nice one dude!!!

Mandar (*****) (212 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

VERY NICE ANONYMUS :)

* There are three kinds of people in the world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen and people who say “What happened?”.

* It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it’s a depression when you lose yours.

* Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

* An optimist is a person that falls off the empire state building and after 50 floor says so far so good!

* The IQ of a mob can be determined by taking the IQ of the dumbest member, and dividing by the number of members.

*  Man is the only living being who cut trees, makes paper, and writes “SAVE TREES” on it.

3 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.

thts exactly wat i m thinking nw..............hehhee

1 Like

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

1 Like

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 15 January 2011

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

ha ha............

(Guest)

NICE ONE ALL OF U

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 16 January 2011

Great collection Anonymous

(Guest)

Thank u all.......:-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro