Some simply awsome lines

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)

27 April 2015  

SOME SIMPLY AWESOME LINES THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

1. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein

2. Be the type of person you want to meet. - Anonymous

3. I've seen God. He bats at no. 4 for India in tests. - Mathew Hayden on Sachin Tendulkar.

4.Dravid could play attacking cricket like me but I could never play like him - Chris Gayle

5.I would go to war with Dhoni by my side - Gary Kirsten

6.On the off-side, first there is God, then Sourav Ganguly - Rahul Dravid

7.After doing 5 selfies with people this morning before 8am on my morning walk I've come to the conclusion that the autograph is dead! - Shane Warne

8.They'd win the first four Tests and we'd try to nick one at the end when they were all drunk. - Nasser Hussain on the Ashes

9.As I ran up to bowl, Bradman seemed to know where the ball was going to pitch, what stroke he was going to play and how many runs he was going to score. - Jim Laker

10. Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement. - Mark Levy

11.I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat. - Tom Landry

12.What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose. - Andre Agassi

13. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better us best. - Tim Duncan

14. 99% of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. - George W. Carver

15. Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow. - Doug Firebaugh

16. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Nelson Mandela

17. I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done. - Lucille Ball

18. Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical. - Howard Schultz

19. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. - Albert Einstein

20. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. - Paulo Coelho

21. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. - Confucius Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. - Thomas A. Edison

22. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. - Og Mandino

23. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. - Nikos Kazantzakis

24. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein

25. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. - Sam Levenson