Some hilarious quote about money

CA CS Jainam Shah (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (2492 Points)

04 November 2012  

• Money is like a sixth sense – and you can’t make use of the other five without it. – William Somerset Maugham
  • Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. – Woody Allen
  • Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money. – Jackie Mason
  • It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white… the only color that really matters is green.
  • The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket. – Kin Hubbard
  • Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. – Robert Orben
  • If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. – Earl Wilson
  • Business is the art of extracting money from another man’s pocket without resorting to violence. ~Max Amsterdam
  • Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like. – Will Smith
  • I’m so poor I can’t even pay attention. ~Ron Kittle
  • We live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules. ~Buzzie Bavasi
  • The best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people – Billy Ray Valentine
  • In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. –Tony Montana
  • October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February. - Mark Twain
  • When people ask me if I have any spare change, I tell them I have it at home in my spare wallet. - Nick Arnette
  • There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage — James Holt McGavran
  • I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died — Malcolm Forbes
  • If you’re given a choice between money and s*x appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your s*x appeal. — Katherine Hepburn
  • Money and women. They’re two of the strongest things in the world. The things you do for a woman you wouldn’t do for anything else. Same with money. — Satchel Paige