SMILE PLEASE - RESULT SEEKERS - FORGET ABOUT THE TENSION

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

18 January 2011  

SO FRIENDS JUST 2 DAYS TO GO.....HOWS IT FEELING....I KNOW IT IS A VERY STUPIOD QUESTION ..? I KNW U ALL MUST BE  VERY TENSED .....SO I AM PROVIDING SOME QUOTES TO MAKE U ALL FEEL STRONG......!!! SO LETS GO FOR IT BUDDIES........

ALL THE BEST TO ALL

1...LUCK” is an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome; "it was my good luck to be there"; "they say luck is a lady"; "it was as if fortune guided his hand". It is an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; "bad luck caused his downfall"; "we ran into each other by pure chance". It may also be fortune i.e. your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you); "whatever my fortune may be"; "deserved a better fate"; "has a happy lot"; "the luck of the Irish"; "a victim of circumstances"; "success that was her portion”.

The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.

2...All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck -- who keeps right on going -- is the man who is there when the good luck comes -- and is ready to receive it.

3...All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck -- who keeps right on going -- is the man who is there when the good luck comes -- and is ready to receive it.

4...As good luck would have it, comes in one Mistress Page, gives intelligence of Ford's approach, and in her invention, and Ford's wife's distraction, they conveyed me into a buck-basket

SO FRIENDS ALWAYS BELIEVE IN URSELF,UR HARD WORK,ETC...NEVER BE AFRAID OF FAILURE, "AS DAAR KE AAGE JEET HAI ".