Sir,please promote me as cma!

(Guest)

This is conversation between a Cost accountant (CWA)and Public on the matters of promoting CWA as CMA.

CWA: Sir please consider me to promote me as CMA.

Public: What does it mean? What you want from us?

CWA : Sir, CMA means Cost and Management Accountants , which is our another name. Wewant it because we have not been given justice since last 64 years.

Publci:Why do you want this? 

CWA: Sir ,,This is our real identity .

Public: Ok what bout Chartered Acountants?

CWA: They have been given huge statutory power and recognition in our country, We want the same status.

Public: Why , then there is Cost Accountants or Chartered accountants?. You both should be same.Why ICAI was formed before our constitution of country(1949).

Public: Is there requirement of Chartered Accountants in the country or not ? We dont need CA ?

Public: Why did not you join Chartered Accountants course to get more recognition and statutory powers.

CWA: Sir why i should do , it is my choice whether i opt Cost or chartered.

Public: But you say you need justice , and i think  more recognition and powers are required for the same , i think that is only the way , you are seeking ?

CWA: yes Sir, but separetly , The quality of Chartered Accountant has gone down, and even results are so higher than CWA.

Public: Ok , Then it is very good , you can easily pass the same, No need to promote you , Because after passing chartered Accountancy , you automatically become more recognised and engoys to sing balance sheet, and Of course, more power.

CWA ( Senior CWA , who is married and settled ): Sir how i can join the CA , as i am in the  Job, and CA needs articleship , which is so useless, and i have to quit my job for the same.

Public: Arre Yar , Dummy le lo na.

Senior CWA: Sir ye toh mere liye galat ho jayega, Main EK hi time main  do chij kaise Dekha sakta Hun.

Public: Ok , Then if articleship is removed  from ICAI, you will join.Surely na?

Public: See, i will try my best for you to remove the same for You.I will request ICAI , Articleship will not be hurdle?

Seneir CWA: Sir Phir Bhi Kaha CA karegne , I am not young one.or AB Padhai main Mann Kaise lagega? Kuchh aise hi mitha hojaye toh kya baat hai. 

Public: Arre; You said, CA is easier than CWA and results of CA is very high ! A rticleship is also not hurdle?

CWA's : You just promote me  as CMA , We will beat CA.Phad re rakh denge  You see  the cases  of Pakistan , Bangladesh Shri Lanka, there is concept of CMA as well.

Public:Baap re .!! But , Dempcracy is also in Pakistan and India,and  You  know what kind of democracy is in pakistan?

You also know  very well the situantions of Bangladesh and Shri Lanka.You can not say the democratic set up of Pakistan shoulde be followed here in our country.

CWA: Sir , The Institute of Certified Management Accountants  is popular in US.

Public: Then what about CPA ? Have you found which body is statutory body receognised by federal goverment in US.In USA ,  authirity to regulate accounting and auditing professiona is vested only AICPA ( American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)

Public: Please try to improve your quality of course and training , you will enjoy our confidence naturally.

CWA: The world is very competative, how we can survive without brand , name and fame,

Public: See, our is demecratic country, not like pakistan. We cant allow two stattuory bodies to do competion and and fighting . If this happen , tommoroww , another bodies will fight . You all help each other to the best intrest of nation as per your  objectives given.

Thank You