Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should i quit ca?

Page no : 3

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 22 November 2014

People have given wonderful response here...I just want to share one thing...Success is 20% Skill n 80% strategy..."Strategy" is da thing u need...To defeat great warriors like Karna, Dronacharya and Bhishma der was a Best strategy by Bhagvan krishna and pandavaz...! Give only one more shot !

sharath (i) (188 Points)
Replied 22 November 2014

we never quit, until unless we have put efforts 100% to learn the subject and to clear the exams, decission left to your choice, in any of the given attempts you put less efforts to clear the exams, then you have to give 1 attempt with serious efforts, here 1 thing, some times even 1st full efforts may fail because of luck factors, but you will clear in the next attempt guarantee.

in my case, i dont know how many attempts i wrote, still iam writing exams, only because till now iam not given sufficient time to prepare exams. but iam sure i will clear my CA definitly on any day.

My request is to before deciding to quit, gave 1 full effort exam. then see the results, every body has own day, that day have gone for your friends and for yours is at near future.

vaishali (articleship) (171 Points)
Replied 23 November 2014

Don't worry even my sister is of age 40 still she is not quitting if you take break n start afresh

Darshan jain (Audit Manager) (32 Points)
Replied 23 November 2014

I must say that you have raise a very good point here n I am also assured that the same problem was faced by almost every second student who have joined this course, even I know many students who have left this course are doing fine in their lives.

Replied 23 November 2014

But the point is not this ... The real point is that our institute is not doing justice to the efforts every student are putting to clear their exams ... I thinks its time that institute should adopt percentile mechsnism in their results declaration system ... This will help a lot in many ways .... As it will not demoralize the students and it would gave them more motive to study harder , as they would have known about the last attempt cut off to beat , just like cat students. It will bring more expert knowledge among our students n better quality chartered accountants to India.

Replied 23 November 2014

It will also make the work of our institute very much easier as to maintain the result percentage they can higher or lower the Cut off without using scaling of marks. I think scaling of marks has dual worse effect , one is that it is obviously unethical and the other is that it affects the student to access his performance , he himself is'int able to quantify his performance.

Amit Chandak (Chartered Accountant) (152 Points)
Replied 24 November 2014

Almost everyone here will advice you to not quit . while I have utmost request for everyone but I think you should quit . CA is not end of life. Life is much more then CA . from your marks i can sense that you are a good student , just one or two subjects is not letting you clear . i advice you to say good bye to this course and feel confident . you can't be successful every time in your life , just try a new thing which you enjoy . just live your life . You will be reading very poetic thoughts here but believe me trying new things is the best thing in this world . Don't think that I am not fighter because CA is not your enemy so that you fight with it . Just do what you believe and then believe what you do . this world is wonderful , just be confident . this is not the end but may be a new beginning.

sonam (student) (78 Points)
Replied 30 November 2014

Pls dont.. Self realise d problem nd cure it. I think u wait fr last days to studies..dis may b d prob. If it is so...pl change dis...n complete d task before it becomes urgent.. Gud luck!! God bless u!!

mayank (student) (21 Points)
Replied 08 May 2015

You even have to appear for finals

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: