Should ca club india restrict non ca- community members

Rubul (Student) (151 Points)

08 August 2017  

Dear Members

I have been in ca clubindia for more than 4 years. It is a great platform where queries posted by tax payers are answered by professionals for free of cost. I have seen questions asked by tax payers which are pure interpretation of law and we are answering them in detailed manner that what the law says how to interpret it and what is the final conclusion.

Lately i feel that if we keep on answering to these queries it would degrade the value of CA(s). I mean these informations are achievements of a CA or CA-student for which he have dedicated his precious 3.5 years, his hard work and sacrificed uncountable things!!! And in my opinion these hard-work, these sacrifices a CA or CA student has made should be suitably rewarded if shared with a non CA community member.

These are my personal opinions and it is not against any person or group. May be I am wrong, terribly wrong.

But I want to know your views!!!

PS -  I am not against sharing knowledge with our fellow CA community members. Surely it will help our community to grow. No dispute on it.