Easy Office
LCI Learning

SHARE CERTIFICATE

Page no : 2

Abhishek (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 23 March 2012

I belive that stamp duty is to be paid only at the time of issuing of share certificates.

But if we issue duplicate share certi. for lost certifi or in case of demand of split of share certi. by share holder then whether we have to pay new stamp duty for these certi's.

and i m still not clear regarding consolidtated payment of stamp duty...

plz help me to clear these things...

Abhishek

JAYANTA ROUTH (SERVICE) (31 Points)
Replied 18 May 2012

PREVIOUSLY REVENUE STAMP WAS 0.20 PAISA, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHEN RE 1/- REVENUE STAMP COME INTO FORCE

Bharat CS Student (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

Dear Friands,

I want know about last amendment on rate of stamp duty in share certificate in Gujarat and what is rate of stamp duty before amendment and after amendment 

amit trivedi (Proprietor) (96 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

My company was incorporated in 2002 as unlisted public climited co. there are 7 subscribers at that ntime. There after the co. made further allotment to different shareholders in 2007. The sharecertificates were not issued to any shareholders, whether they were subscribers or further shareholders. In 2009, all the shares were transfered from others to subscribers members. Now there are only 12 shareholders and the regd. office was changed.

1. What will i do - Issue New Share Certificates (with new regd. office Address) to recent shareholders only? What is the amount of stamp duty paid?

2. If i issued share certificates to shareholders and then transfered - what is the amount of stamp duty?

3. Can i consolidated these share certificates after transfer and issue new certificate in lue of old with new address of regd. office, - what is the amount of stamp duty?

4. Who will sign the share certificate/ there are 3 directors. No authorised signatory since incorporation?

All the filling done properly with ROC.

Thanking you

AayushiAgrawal (Company Secretary) (37 Points)
Replied 11 July 2014

As Ankur Sir very well expalined that  for initial subscribers form 2 is not filed , whether for parties entering a Joint Venture , return of allotment needs to be filed or not? There FC-GPR has already been filed.

Harsha Joshi (Management Trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 06 May 2016

Hi,

How much penalty to be paid in such case. Company incorporated in Mumbai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: