Dear Ritesh Ji,
Right now i am not having the specimen of Letter of Share Allotment, but i am sharing the information must be in share allotmet letter :-
This letter contains the following information:-
- Name and Address of the applicant who have been allotted certain number of shares.
- Allotment Letter Number.
- Date of application.
- Number of shares applied for.
- Number of shares allotted.
- The amount of application money paid by the applicant.
- Request for payment of money due on allotment to Company's Bankers or Allotment money, if adjusted.
- Time limit for payment of allotment money and the manner of payment.
- Place of payment.
- Interest that will be charged for allotment money, which is received after due date.
- Consequences of non-payment of allotment money.
- Share certificate number and distinctive number of shares.
- Instruction that the letter of allotment should be preserved, as it is to be exchanged for share certificate in due course.
U can modify the contents according to its applicability in ur case.
Total thanks : 1 times