Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shame for a ca

Page no : 2

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

Manik has done nothing to disrespect anybody .....

Mr. Jignesh kindly dont judge others on ur own perception ....

if u are a person who can judge what professionalism is all about ,.. kindly judge Parveen jindal ji on that account too

2 Like

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

Originally posted by : CA-CWA RAVI KHANAL

Manik has done nothing to disrespect anybody .....

Mr. Jignesh kindly dont judge others on ur own perception ....

if u are a person who can judge what professionalism is all about ,.. kindly judge Parveen jindal ji on that account too

Completely agree. 

2 Like

jignesh l bhatia (CA) (78 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

if u cud see the message heading 

it reads "SHAME FOR A CA"

So if u cud understand the meaning of the same u cud understand what i meant.And ravi i m happy to hav my perciption.& tejas i agree that tutions are like business today bt even we students are at fault.Atleast we as a student shud make efforts on our part to fulfill our dreams

So with due respect to everyone who dont agree with my perciption i believe teachers are road to success bt its u who hav to travel to ur destiny & work hard

Its better u study rather than pinpointing any particular faculty who has not "FULFILLED HIS COMMITTMENT" by "NOT GIVING AWARD" to some students

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

I think most people, whether CAs or not CAs, would agree that :

1. First advertising your services by announcing gifts

2. Enjoying the fruits of the fees of the students.

3. Also enjoying the publicity (which I am sure he will get from advertising these high scores now)

And THEN not living upto your promise/commitment is a SHAME for any person whether CA or not.

Moreover since CAs are "supposed to be" professional, its a bigger shame then. 

The point here is not about students efforts. The point is as I already said above is simple, if you make a commitment, live by it. If you dont, it is definitely shameful.

1 Like

Replied 29 August 2011

india is known for its culture and guru shishya parampara.............

that is whay i feel ashemd of all such CA's especially newwer ones who are eating hard earned monies of innocent students 

making them dream big and not returning wat has been fulfilled

harsh reality is ...... coaching institutes has worser result than self study doers

u can urself see that .... one teacher on an average in delhi takes 3-4 batches for a single attempt of 500+ students 

but on result day there is a list of only 50-70 students who have manged to pass ....... with few rankholders

coaching is a business now ....... and people are taking it just due to a term called " BHED CHAAL "

1 Like

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

Well, i thinkk this discussion has gone heywire..........the matter is that if PS sir had announced Prizes for students in the class then he should have given it......as they advertise our names in newspapers, forums etc.....

1 Like

CA MANIK KUMAR (Manager ) (710 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

@ JIGNESH : MATE , I RESPECT WHAT YOU SAY AND THINK.. JUST ANSWER ME ONE THING .. IF YOU ARE ASKED TO GET 90% MARKS BY YOUR TEACHER AND THAT TEACHER WILL GIVE YOU 20000RS FOR THAT ND YOU WORK SO HARD THAT YOU GET 90% ANDTHEN THAT TEACHER REFUSES YOU TO GIVEE THAT AMOUNT... YOU MAY BE RIGHT THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR YOURSELF. BUT THAT 20000 WAS YOUR BEST MOTIVE.. NEXT TIME YOU MIGHT BE MOTIVATED BY SIMILAR THING AND BECAUSE OF THE EARLIER LIE BY YOUR TEACHER IT MIGHT NOT MOTIVATE YOU AS SUCH.... IN STUDIES MOTIVATION IS THE VERY IMPORTANT. IF I HAD GOT A CERTIFICATE OR ANY PRIZE I WOULD HAVE BEEN MOPTIVATED A LOT TO DO WELL IN FUTURE IS WELL.. ITS NOT ABOUT THE MAGNITUDE OF THE PRIZE AT ALL

1 Like

Replied 29 August 2011

Originally posted by : Ankur

Well, i thinkk this discussion has gone heywire..........the matter is that if PS sir had announced Prizes for students in the class then he should have given it......as they advertise our names in newspapers, forums etc.....

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ANKURR

jignesh l bhatia (CA) (78 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

hey friends lets keep PS sir aside
we uselessly having such hot discussions

Keep chill & enjoy these rainy season.I may not hav the knowledge of the actual PS sir,so keep the matter aside.

(Guest)

Nothing wrong.... He just did this so that students study seriously for their exams... And moreover its not a Written contract or something and is competely void.... Not governed by Contract Act at all...

1 Like

Shrikant Subramanian (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

Few guys especially Ravi , have got charged up and like OM PURI &KIRAN BEDI  are taking discussions in some totally unwanted direction.

I think even Manik is just joking.

Even if he was motivated by listening to his sir's comment that if u get above 70/90 i will give u ...20000etc...ultimately he has cleared hi exam and so is happy. so manik has gained and since so many students have got good marks that teacher cannot give so much money to each of them -- practically.

When he calls his sir -----a good teacher that shows he respects the teacher very much...

its a statement meant to be enjoyed -----which statement --that his sir did not keep his commitement.

Replied 30 August 2011

Mr shrikant 

just like ompuri and kiran bedi had raised voice against the bad system and spoke reality i also dont feel bad for getting charged up and speak truth

however you shud check urself up and give it a thought if what u are saying is what u mean or not 

i dont know which city u belong too but in delhi ... it is mere an example of what teachers do now a days ....

u dnt know praveen jindal i guess that is why u saying he cant pay money to so many guys .... he is the person who got success in 3 years in coaching which transformed his life from FARSH TO ARSH

but i never heard anyone who have completed his coachings and praise him as well ...

by the way ,..... i think u dont get the idea of my messages 

it is just that ... now a days since coaching has become a business ... shameless teachers opt such strategies .... while collectiong money they promise u everything .... but after that they even forget who u are .......

and 

just a suggestion to you .. dont call us wrong ..... as at least we student dont expect corruption in coaching life now ...... just like agenda before elections ... which are meant to be forgotton ..... 

2 Like

(Guest)

Without any offence to anyone,:)

I think the forum seriously requires moderators.

Replied 14 September 2011

moderatorsss willll restrict our feelings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: