close x

Sfm

Student-CA Final

I WANT TO DO SFM MYSELF....BUT I'M A BIT CONFUSED REGARDING THE BOOK.....I HAVE BOTH ASHISH KALRA  AND ADITYA JAIN CLASS NOTES AND BOOKS...HOW SHOULD I BEGIN...AND WHICH BOOK/NOTES SHOULD I USE TO HAVE MAXIMUM BENEFIT...

Chartered Accountnat CS

I think Aditya sir's book is good and exhaustive

Though I am refering J B Gupta sir s book

Total thanks : 1 times

Training & Advisory

Have you checked out the videos of Rajiv Singh?

This gnarley boy gives killa lectures especially for Forex & the audience is no longer wet behind the ears.

He's a Jack at the pinch for others topics as well.

Agree with Kishore sir...if u want to learn the concept then go with Rajiv Singh Sir..and Aditiya Jain sir class notes..help u in solveing  the ques..He only provides method to solve the question..

I use JB Gupta and find it the best book for self study. Cheers!!

u can go for sd bala combined wid jb gupta.

refer JB Gupta sir notes

Originally posted by : Akarsh Goyal

I WANT TO DO SFM MYSELF....BUT I'M A BIT CONFUSED REGARDING THE BOOK.....I HAVE BOTH ASHISH KALRA  AND ADITYA JAIN CLASS NOTES AND BOOKS...HOW SHOULD I BEGIN...AND WHICH BOOK/NOTES SHOULD I USE TO HAVE MAXIMUM BENEFIT...

Dear Akarsh Goyal

See first of all congrats for your daring 

you should start with time value of mony..

then refer any referance book for futher study..

Dont forget institute material 

Originally posted by : Kishore B

Have you checked out the videos of Rajiv Singh?

This gnarley boy gives killa lectures especially for Forex & the audience is no longer wet behind the ears.

He's a Jack at the pinch for others topics as well.

Am doing SFM on my own.

Could someone please upload the solutions of Eten for the topics Capital Budgeting

and Mergers and Acquisition.

These are PDFs in soft copy.

Am doing SFM on my own. Could someone please upload the solutions of Eten for the topics Capital Budgeting and Mergers and Acquisition.

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/eten-sfm-solutions-for-2-topics-required-233334.asp#.UO_Ncmdac2w
Am doing SFM on my own. Could someone please upload the solutions of Eten for the topics Capital Budgeting and Mergers and Acquisition.

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/eten-sfm-solutions-for-2-topics-required-233334.asp#.UO_Ncmdac2w

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :