Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Service Tax > Others >

service tax- section 65(105)

Pages : 1

Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 160]
Posted On 04 November 2010 at 17:26 Report Abuse

HAPPY DIWALI

Hey guys,

I am currently doing my articleship. I every time finds it difficult to find the sub sub section code of the taxable service which we have to write on the the service tax return ST3.

for eg: section 65(105) _?

thus its my earnest request to all the members to provide me with a list of all the taxable services section.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

Regards,

Kunal Mangal.

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

EKALABYA TALUKDAR
SERVICE TAX CONSULTANT

[ Scorecard : 620]
Posted On 05 November 2010 at 17:52

Originally posted by : kunal mangal

HAPPY DIWALI

Hey guys,

I am currently doing my articleship. I every time finds it difficult to find the sub sub section code of the taxable service which we have to write on the the service tax return ST3.

for eg: section 65(105) _?

thus its my earnest request to all the members to provide me with a list of all the taxable services section.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

Regards,

Kunal Mangal.

PLEASE VISIT THE WEB SIGHT

http://servicetax.gov.in/st-actmainpg.htm

YOU WILL FIND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

Total thanks : 2 times

T S PRADYUMNA
VICE.PRESIDENT (FINANCE)

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 15 March 2012 at 19:19

we have been allotted a Bridge Construction work, which includes 1.Bridge construction, 2.electical 3. land scaping 4. Trafic sighn boards fixing etc. Our client has issued us one work order for the total amount. And all the above works are included in the total single work order.

Since, this is a infrastructure work and more over construction of Bridge, we are of the opinion that the total work is exempted from Service Tax.

But now the department is interpreting that only bridge construction part is exempted and other works are subjected to service tax. They are vivisecting the whole contract. Please, calrify.

There are 2 Replies to this message