Easy Office

Scared to hell - articleship???

Page no : 2

CA Mohit Saxena (FINANCE MANAGER) (343 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

remember onething the best way to beat fear is to face it.

until or unless u wont face u cant come out of it.

Your problem is not specified to CA course only, as u have said u r shy etc...So u have to overcome from it if u want to succeed in any field of life.

Lakshmi (Student) (1836 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Hai..

Dear Puneet, there is not at all age hurdles for anything.. take things in your life as a challenge and face it.Everything will go good.. Be postive..All the very best..

Get ready for your challenge..

1 Like

Vikash Kharvar (Dy. Manager -F&A) (469 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Be positive and active............................

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Hey dont think negative...Your Aim is to become a CA..right? then try to change yourself..and what u told above is not at all a negative things..Everyone go to their Mom  when they are sad...Becoz Only she can understand us well..Thats is not a bad thing..and Other things like you dont like TAlly etc...u can change it ...You have a Aim in your mind..vo achieve karne ke liye kuch tho hard work karna hoga na...?and when u join articleship and get interest in that they no problem will be there..so B positive and do hard work..If u want to more motivation and help u can send me PM..All the best..

shammi (service) (50 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

dont' worry, you are going to enter in a practicle world. take the challenge and maturity will come by itself on your way.

also try not to be lazy. accept and complete the work given by your dad and if you can't complete it, they ask your querries.

dont bring lackcity of knowledge in your way.

rest will be ok

ashray (articles assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

dont worry dude. you wont pass this time.you try to pass when u get matured;)

Abishek (Student) (1108 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Dont Worry ..  Once you clear Ipcc Youll get Confidence and self belief... 

Vijay Kumar (article) (402 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Dont think much about it and just remember that hard times passes away

and leave some experiences behind which will make you stronger to face similer challenges in future

and as said earlier by SIDD just think it as a personality development process and try to join some other firm.

CA Aditya Goel (Chartered Accountant) (368 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

Urgently Required: 2 Articles

IPCC students (whether passed or have appeared for) seeking articleship in Noida contact at the details given below.

Articles will be given exposure to Income Tax, Co. Law Matters, RBI & Fema Compliance, Accounts etc.

Stipend in paid on best prevailing rates.

Candidates residing in noida with their own conveyance are preferred.

Aditya  Goel

Phn NO. 9873377702

Email: amitsunita @ gmail.com

Akram Khan (ca final) (29 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

dont worry dude.............. it happens to evry1 take the situation so litely.....

dat will make u a better article.....

now u r doing c.a. lpz remove words like i cant, m kid, forgive me,bhul gya like words..........

good luck for ur results............

Kumar Babu.G (Chartered Accountant) (1597 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

No need to bother yaar.Choose a good firm and join articles after passing out IPCC.Articles will eliminate all shy and scared attitudes of you.By the end of articles u will become perfect.Some struggle is required for achieving anything.Without doing articles we won't become 100% CA.I also joined my articles at the age of 20.Alone came to Hyderabad.I completed articles and also CA now.Go a head.

Abishek.S (articles) (53 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

my suggestion is that have more frnds in this age.now onwards create more frnds if u dont have till now.so u can happily go to articleship with ur friends:-)

arabinda (n.a.) (52 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

dont do this to ur life if u start early u will sget success early so never feel like this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: