Salary mismatch in form 16 and 26as

Pranjol (MBBS) (48 Points)

27 August 2015  

In FY 2014-15, I received salary from my 2nd employer(for the year) totalling ₹528315 (as per bank account statement), excluding professional tax, but in form 16, gross salary shown is ₹515315 (13000 less) and form 26AS shows only ₹253268. Now, i received ₹95200  from my previous employer (1st), who didn't deduct any TDS, for which i paid self assessment tax. In addition to the gross salary, I received DA of amount ₹18000 as office expenses for outside office work, which is exempted from tax i guess under section 10(14)(ii) of IT act. Now, my confusion is:

1) Will there be any problem for the mismatch between form 16 and 26AS, specially gross salary? In my 26AS, entries from October 2014 to January 2015 are missing and salary paid for the month of February and march are entered incorrectly less because of which, the entries are unmatched.

2) Should I file ITR1 or 2?

3) What gross salary should i show in ITR? The amount actually received or the one mentioned in Form 16?

Note: I have already paid in excess self assessment tax because of which even if i mention actual salary received,  tax balance will remain negative(-90).

4) For the exempted DA I received, is there any need to keep expenses record? As i don't think,  i have all records with me.

5) If ITR 2 has to be filed, then, I am facing problem in filing up non exempted allowances column of Schedule S as my Form16 doesn't mention anything about the TA, HRA and SDA I get in total, which is mentioned only in my appointment letter, neither the salary in form 16 mentions the exempted DA of ₹18000 paid. Should I leave it blank and include non exempted allowances with the basic salary as the total mentioned in my form 16 or should i calculate the total non exempted income for the year by myself overriding form 16 and mention it in non  exempted allowances column of Schedule S??

Waiting for your kind advices.

Thanking you in anticipation.