Easy Office
LCI Learning

rules

Page no : 2

Abhinav sharma (41 Points)
Replied 11 June 2016

i complete my Professional degree course that is B.tech in electronics and communication. can i start my career with Fincial Job. which type of job in fincial sector suitaibel for my degree, what about charted engineer, 

abhishek agarwal (237 Points)
Replied 11 June 2016

wt rule7 appointment and renumeration of personnel, about listed and subsidiaries of listed companies. ...whether they have to take CG approval or wt?

Abhinav sharma (41 Points)
Replied 11 June 2016

i complete my Professional degree course that is B.tech in electronics and communication. can i start my career with Fincial Job. which type of job in fincial sector suitaibel for my degree, what about charted engineer, 

Replied 14 June 2016

say khushi...

khushi sharma (student) (499 Points)
Replied 14 June 2016

(1) Every application made to the Central Government under the provisions of Chapter XIII shall be made in Form No. MR.2 and shall be accompanied by fee as may be specified for the purpose. (2) The companies other than listed companies and subsidiary of a listed company may without Central Government approval pay remuneration to its managerial personnel, in the event of no profit or inadequate profit beyond ceiling specified in Section II, Part II of Schedule V, subject to complying with the following conditions namely:-

(i) payment of remuneration is approved by a resolution passed by the Board and, in the case of a company covered under sub-section (1) of section 178 also by the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, if any, and while doing so record in writing the clear reason and justification for payment of remuneration beyond the said limit;

(ii) the company has not made any default in repayment of any of its debts (including public deposits) or debentures or interest payable thereon preference shares and dividend on preference shares for a continuous period of thirty days in the preceding financial year before the date of payment to such managerial personnel;

(iii) the approval of shareholders by way of a special resolution at a general meeting of the company for payment of remuneration for a period not exceeding three years;

(iv) a statement along-with a notice calling the general meeting referred to clause (iii) of sub-rule (2) above, shall contain the information as per sub clause (iv) of second proviso to clause (B) of section II of part-II of Schedule V of the Act including reasons and justification for payment of remuneration beyond the said limit;

(v) the company has filed Balance Sheet and Annual Return which are due to be filed with the Registrar of Companies.

(3) Every such application seeking approval shall be made to the Central Government within a period of ninety days from the date of such appointment.
means need approval of CG

Replied 14 June 2016

wts d meaning of provision u sent

Replied 17 June 2016

if divided unpaid for more than 30 days, what is interest chargeable 12% section 205 A co. act 1956or 18% section 127 of co.a ct 2013

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: