Records required to be maintained
1. Daily Stock Register (RGI) – For Manufacture, stock and clearance of Final Products
2. Input Credit Account (RE23A-Part I) – For receipt, stock and consumption of Cenvatable Input.
3. Input Credit Account (RG23A- Part II) – For availing Cenvat Credit on Input.
4. Capital Goods Stock Account (RG23C- Part I) - For receipt, stock and consumption of Cenvatable Capital Goods
5. Capital Goods Credit Account (RG23C- Part II) – For availing Cenvat Credit on Capital Goods
Wat is RG23 A, RG23 C, RG23 1 and PLA Registers?
Thanks in advance.
You can also see attached file by Busy Team for Overview of Excise Duty.
Download Free Accounting Software "Busy UL 3.5 "as per Principle of Book Keeping having vat enabled invoice printing and vat computation with inventory tracking by Busy Infotech from below page. http://www.busy.in/index.php?p=fas