close x

RG 1, RG 23 Part I and II Explanation Required

Dear Friends,

Would you pl recommend me any link for clarification on significance of PArt I and II of RG1 and RG23.

This would be of great help. I have certain basic aidea but looking for some detail explanation.

Thanks a lot.
Rgds,
Rahul

Total thanks : 1 times

Manager-EOU commercial

RG1 is the register as prescribed the excise dept. for daily entry of production and deapatches while RG 23 is Register used earstwhile at the time of MODVAT regim for entry of the Excise duty debit and credit at the time of depatch /receit of material in factory Regds Ramesh Kothari

Total thanks : 2 times

CWA STUDENT AND SERVICE

Hi Rahul,

Except RG 1 ( Daily Stock Account) RG 23A part I & II and RG 23C Part I & II has no use after CENVAT Credit Rule, 2004 .instead of theses register u can use any format including Excell work sheet or any other software, for inventory of raw meterial and cenvat credit on these meterial ( Previously for This RG 23A Registers were there Part -I for Inventory for Raw Meterial and Part-II for detail of Cenvat Credit on this) and inventory for capital goods ( Previously for This RG 23C ).

if you need more clarification write to me.

thanks

Deepak Mishra

Total thanks : 1 times

Chartered Accountant

HI Deepak Can u please make it clear how and which books are maintained which can make once working fast in case of excise books? Thanks Indira Singh

Manager Finance/Commerce

Hi Indra Singh, Can u give me your Mail ID so that we will send u Excell format

Total thanks : 3 times

Chartered Accountant

my id is ca_indirasingh @ rediffmail.com and indira_fbd @ yahoo.com please forward me the same Thanks Indira

(Guest)

Pls also send me the formula thanks and regards

go to google type www.cbec.gov.in

dear hamid, can u give a formate of excise doc in excel format?

(Guest)

I want to know about RG 23A I & II

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :