close x

Revaluation of PCC paper

Chartered Accountant

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the procedure of revaluation of PCC papers and where can I  get the revaluation form and fees.Please help its urgent.

Thanks

Abhinav

Total thanks : 1 times

There is no prescribed form for verification. It should be a handwritten application. You will find all the details regarding "Verification of Papers" on the instruction sheet of Exam Form.

Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

Kindly visit the link below:

http://caclubindia.com/forum/messages/2010/1/63840_procedure_for_re_valuation_of_exam_answer_copy.asp           

As per my opinion ICAI never allows the re-valuation of answer sheets. As per earlier ICAI notification fee for re-totaling and fee for verification of answer books is Rs. 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs. 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both groups.

PROCEDURE FOR RE-TOTALLING

Write an application by hand (printed applications ate of no use) giving detail w.r.t. your Roll Number, address, Attempted Group, papers desired to be revalued and attach the required fees by way of postal order favour of Secretary, ICAI. Result will be out in max of 30 days. Chances are low but you can’t say.

This application is required to be submitted with in a month from the date of declaration of result.

The application for revaluation alongwith the desired fee DD may be sent to :

The Additional Secretary (Exam)

ICAI Bhawan

Post Box No. 7112

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.

Best Regards

Attached File : 44 application format for re valuation of answer sheet.doc downloaded 2562 times

Total thanks : 2 times

Yes they are right.. there is no Revaluation... only Retotlling....

Hi,

can any one help how can i get the result of revaluation. i applied for it and how can i know the result.

please help it urgent.

Raghu

do we have to send it by register post or through red box... plz reply....!! i have to send my copies 4 revaluation..!!

Hi ! Can any one tell me that when retotalling result for PCC May 2010 will be declare?

i have sent rechecking letter with 100 rs draft but the letter is not in my writing but the signature is mine ....  will the letter be accepted or i heve to send it again

is anyone please tell me that is there also posibilities of reduction in marks if I apply for revaluation of pcc exam results?

reply fast plz

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :